Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, October 19, 2013

HOT beauty deals at the drugstores this week

There are some HOT sales at the drugstores this week, Nouvettes! Here's a quick summary (my usual wrap-up will be up tomorrow):

All sales valid 10/20 - 10/26

CVS
  • 40% off all Wet n Wild cosmetics (includes Fergie)
  • 40% off all NYC cosmetics
  • 40% off all Physicians Formula cosmetics
  • All Maybelline Volum' Express mascaras $5 each
  • Buy any Nicole by OPI nail polish get $2 Extra Bucks (limit 1)
  • Carmex lip balms 2/$3
  • Spend $10 on any L'Oreal eye or nail cosmetics get $3 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
  • Spend $10 on any Sally Hansen cosmetics or nail products get $3 Extra Bucks (limit 1, excludes clearance)
  • Spend $30 on various Halloween decorations, costumes, makeup, etc. (includes Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild), get $10 Extra Bucks (limit 1)
  • BOGOFREE all Shea Moisture hair or baby products
  • BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon cosmetics (limit 6, excludes lashes)
  • BOGO1/2OFF all Almay cosmetics
  • BOGO1/2OFF all Essence of Beauty cosmetic brushes or accessories
  • BOGO1/2OFF all lashes or artificial nails (excludes glue)
  • BOGO1/2OFF all Trim beauty tools

RITE AID
  • 40% off all NYC cosmetics; spend $5 get $2+UP (limit 2)
  • 30% off all Maybelline foundation, powder, blush or concealers
  • Spend $15 on any Physicians Formula eye or face cosmetics get $10+UP (limit 2)
  • Spend $20 on any Garnier skincare get $5+UP (includes BB Creams; limit 2)
  • Spend $10 on any lashes or artificial nails get $5+UP (limit 2; excludes Fantasy Makers, Fright Night and Phantom Nights)
  • BOGO1/2OFF all Fantasy Makers by Wet n Wild, Fright Night, Phantom Nights and Pumpkin Polishes; spend $10 get $3+UP (limit 2)
  • BOGO1/2OFF all L'Oreal cosmetics
  • BOGO1/2OFF all Revlon lip, nail and face cosmetics
  • BOGO1/2OFF all Almay eye cosmetics and eye makeup removers
  • BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl lip, nail and eye cosmetics
NOTE: The Revlon Matte and Lacquer Balms and Parfumerie Scented Nail Enamels have been popping up at Rite Aid in the last few weeks, so this would be a nice time to get them if your Rite Aid has them. Also, the NYC Disco Inferno collection (with the Revlon polish lookalikes) is popping up at Rite Aid too, so don't pass up this week's crazy NYC deal if you've been wanting those polishes!

WALGREENS
  • Sinful Colors nail polishes $0.99 each (per the ad, there is a limit of  3 unless you're in New Mexico, in which case there is no limit. I'm not sure if the limit is three per purchase, or three per card. If there are any Beauty Advisors reading this, can you comment below? Thanks!)
  • eos lip balm or shave cream 2/$6 with $3 back in Register Rewards
  • Sally Hansen Lustre Shine, Complete Salon Manicure and Fuzzy Coat nail polishes $6; buy 1 get 1,000 points
  • Sally Hansen Diamond Strength nail colors $4 each
  • Herbal Essences body washes 2/$7 with $2 back in Register Rewards
  • BOGOFREE Carmex skincare or lip care
  • BOGOFREE Samy haircare
  • BOGOFREE Patriot jar candles (3oz and 18 oz)
  • BOGOFREE Studio 35 Beauty hair accessories
  • BOGO1/2OFF Maybelline cosmetics
  • BOGO1/2OFF Revlon cosmetics and beauty tools
  • BOGO1/2OFF Almay cosmetics
  • BOGO1/2OFF CoverGirl eye, lip and nail cosmetics
  • BOGO1/2OFF Pond's skincare (includes BB Cream)
  • BOGO1/2OFF L'Oreal cosmetics
NOTE: For the Sinful Colors deal, you will get any Sinful Colors polish with a regular retail price of $1.99 for $0.99 (which would include the new Decorate Decadently Collection). BUT, this sale usually does NOT include Sinful Colors polishes that normally retail for $2.99, such as the new Crystal Crushes or the Sinful Shines or Diamond Lusts.
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. Hmm...for the CVS screenshot, all the Bonne Bell products have NYC product photos and product names.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaah, thank you! This is what happens when I do these wrap-ups late at night! SIgh...I didn't even notice that. I just removed it. :)

      Delete
  2. I am confused :-( I thought bonne bell was different from NYC cosmetics but in the photo it is not ???

    ReplyDelete
  3. For the Sinful colors at Walgreens -- It depends on the store/Beauty Advisor. It technically is a limit of 3 per purchase, but I let a woman get 10 last night in one purchase because my store has more than enough to cover the sale. The computers usually don't recognize limits (they're there to make sure people don't clear shelves), but the store has the right to enforce the limits. Sometimes we enforce the limits or say you can get twice the limit (i.e. 6 if the limit is 3).

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you SO much for this!!!! :)

      Delete
    2. Just got back from a Walgreens run, and mine (not in New Mexico) let me buy 6 bottles at the 99 cent price (yippee!)

      Delete
  4. I can't believe it took me so long to subscribed to your blog...I'd always bump into it while looking for lipstick swatches but I never really explored in debt because most of my makeup knowledge came from YouTube gurus.
    I am so glad I subscribed because while I am usually tortured by most of the posts and deals posted, as I live in the Caribbean (specially the limited edition stuff), I appreciate that you also post about online deals so I too can join the fun. So thank you! Xoxo, JoJo

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aaaaw, that is so very sweet of you to say! Thank you, thank you!! xoxo

      Delete
  5. Just browsed the CVS website but neither W&W, NYC, or PF are showing on sale :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Do you live in an area with CVS stores that usually don't participate in national sales? I know there are certain regions that don't. I was just at CVS a minute ago and all three are on sale here!

      Delete
    2. I live in the Caribbean, St. Maarten to be exact, we don't have any of the American drugstore stores. I meant CVS online. None of the sale listed above are going on online... I'll wait and see if anything comes up.
      I'm hoping Ulta (online) has that NYX 40% off again before the end of the year.
      The BOGO 1/2 off is not bad but because I have to pay extra shipping I prefer the 40% off :p

      Delete
  6. I looked online @ CVS too & didn't see anything but I'll be making a trip to my local store this week to check it out! Fingers crossed! I'm in Florida and they usually have the same sales you have listed so who knows!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I got an email from RA about this week's deals and at the bottom of the email is a link to a $2/1 revlon color cosmetics coupon which is nice with the bogo 1/2 off deal. =] I'm itching to get my hands on some of the parfumerie polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  8. As luck would have it, I walked into Walgreens and they had the new Holiday Display!!! Couldn't believe it! $.99 for Sinful Colors woohoo!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh. My. G. When I saw the preview for this week's sale, I just knew it. I broke my no-buy and bought three WnW products. One Reserve Your Cabana to back up the first one because I love how it works on me. And I had to check out the Megalast lippie Purty Persimmision and it looks awesome on me. Then I bought a Chestnut lip liner. All under $5 spent today.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I cannot get to Walgreens quick enough!!!

    ReplyDelete
  11. At Walgreens I was able to get 5 sinful colors all at 99 cents. I don't think they really enforce the limit. Also I got 2 of the Revlon matte balms for ~7 dollars w/ the bogo and stacking the revlon dollar off coupon+ a coupon in the Walgreens flier.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I asked at Walgreens last night and they said that as long as you're not clearing the shelves they're not going to enforce the limit. This was in a discussion about the new display and my saying I wanted all 23 new shades.

    ReplyDelete
  13. The Sinful deal wasn't advertised in my Walgreens (Utah), but thanks to your post I managed to pick up: Holiday Rebel, Red Eye, Triple Platinum, 24 Karat, Charmed, Gilded, and Top me Off for 99 cents. Also picked up Silver Rainbows for 1.99. Thanks so much for your blog!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Yesterday I bought 2 Jordana lip liners at Walgreens on sale for $1.39 each. I've never seen Jordana products on sale in a weekly ad. I'm going back to check on the 12hr eye liners.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Just got five Sinful Colors at Walgreens: Inkwell, Faceted, Georgio (which I had never seen), Savage (which I saw in an old post on this blog), and the elusive Leap Flog, which I had be searching for. After finding Winterberry at Rite Aid yesterday in a random bin, my search list is narrowed down to Bare, which I have little hope of finding.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig