Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, September 30, 2013

(CORRECTION) This week only at Rite Aid: Simple facial cleanser for $3 and Clear haircare for $4


UPDATE: Thanks to all the readers below for letting me know that the Red Plum coupons I metioned in this post are actually not printable--they are load-to-card only, and you can't load them onto your Rite Aid Wellness+ Card. I'm so sorry for the oversight and I've correct all of the info below.

Here's a way to get a full size Simple Skincare facial cleanser for $3 and a full-size Clear Scalp Therapy shampoo or conditioner for $4 at Rite Aid this week...

For the Simple cleanser:
  • This week at Rite Aid (now through 10/5) all Simple cleansers, scrubs and towelettes are on sale for $5 each.
  • Total out of pocket for a full-size Simple cleanser: $3 (plus sales tax if your state charges sales tax).

For the Clear shampoo or conditioner:
  • This week at Rite Aid (now through 10/5) all Clear Scalp Therapy shampoos and conditioners are on sale for $5 each.
  • Total out of pocket for a full-size Clear shampoo or conditioner: $4 (plus sales tax if your state charges sales tax).
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. im going to definitely pick up the cleanser

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Red Plum coupons aren't printable, they require a loyalty card. I did some checking, and it seems like Rite Aid isn't one of the programs that works with the site. Dag nabbit, I was so excited to take advantage of this deal. :<

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you do that in conjunction with the buy $15 get $5 UPR deal you will get an additional $1 off your next order from the Catalina machine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The red plum coupon has to be downloaded onto your loyalty program, and mine is at kroger. My coupon downloaded to my kroger card and I don't know how to print it! help

    ReplyDelete
  5. Why do I have to have a loyalty card to print that coupon?! Boo :( I've never heard if any f those stores

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey everyone--thank you SO much for letting me know that the Red Plum coupons are load-to-card only. I absolutely did not see that, and I'm SO sorry for any confusion/frustration I caused!

    I'll update this post now--thank again for the incredibly helpful feedback and apologies again!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I found this deal to be cheaper at cvs. All simple skincare is already $2 off and you can print $2 off simple coupons from the coupons.com site. Plus you get $5 extra bucks for every $15 spent. The great thing is that you can do this for simple cleansers AND moisturizers.

    ReplyDelete
  8. If you get the Sunday paper, or can still find it at your Dollar Tree, the Red Plum inserts had these coupons. There is a printable $2 Simple coupon here, too: http://www.coupons.com/coupons/Personal-Care-Coupons-101/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. My Red Plum insert comes in the mail with all the grocery store ads, so for some it may be there. :) It has a $2 off cleanser or moisturizer coupon for Simple.

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig