Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, September 30, 2013

Bourjois now sold at Urban Outfitters


Thanks to reader Kadvakarela13 for this one! Kadvakarela13 just left a comment on the You Tel Me page letting us know that Urban Outfitters now carries Bourjois Cosmetics!

I know Bourjois isn't as affordable here in the US as it is in other countries, but in most parts of the world it's considered a higher-end drugstore brand. Several years ago, Both Ulta and Sephora carried Bourjois here in the US but, after they stopped carrying the brand, it became harder and harder to find Bourjois in the states. So if you're a fan of Bourjois, I'm happy to let you know you have another way (aside from ASOS) to now get their products.

And, it looks like some products are even sold in Urban Outfitters stores (those that don't say "online only" on this page).

By the way, when I was looking at the Bourjois products that ASOS carries for the US, I noticed that several Bourjois products are on sale right now with some nice price reductions (blushes and lipsticks for $9.28 down from $13.48, etc.).

Thanks again, Kadvakarela13, for the great tip!

PS: I've said this before but I have to say it again, I LOVE that Urban Outfitters features actual photos of the beauty products they sell on their site--and a separate photo for every shade! I also love that you can zoom in on each product. I really wish all beauty retailers did this!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Yay! I am so excited about this (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok G. I have never tried Bourjois before but would like to. What products do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg ! just saw this post! Thanks G!

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's way overpriced on UO imo, 27 bucks for foundation? Plenty of ebay sellers beat that WITH shipping included. I was excited for UO to carry it until I saw the outrageous prices. ):

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm excited, though I see it's still on the pricey side for drugstore makeup (I guess UK bloggers are always complaining that beauty products are more expensive across the pond, so it makes sense).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks for the heads up on the ASOS sale. I've been wanting to get my hands on the bronzing primer for months!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am so glad you posted this! Thank you! I've been buying Bourjois through Ebay and ASOS which always takes forever to arrive in the mail. Their new products are especially nice, the Happy Light foundation is my new holy grail (even for my oily combo skin!)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig