I mentioned this in my Weekly Drugstore Sales wrap-up, but I thought I would give you a scenario in case you were thinking about taking advantage of this deal this week.
Right now, there are two printable coupons for Real Techniques HERE.
- $3 off any Real Techniques brush set
- $1 off any Real Techniques single brush
- Buy the Real Techniques Travel Essentials Set (see my review here) for $17.99 and the Stippling Brush ($9.99). Total: $27.99.
- After BOGO1/2OFF sale deduction: $22.98.
- Use the $3 off coupon (for the brush set), the $1 off coupon (for the single brush) and the $3 off a $10 purchase coupon.
Total out of pocket after sale and coupons: $15.98
Total savings: $12.01
That's like getting the Stippling Brush for free...and then some. Hope that helps, and don't hesitate on printing those Real Techniques coupons, because you never know when they might be taken down!
PS: You can't use manufacturer's coupons online, so this scenario only applies to in-store purchases.
UPDATE: Some of you here in the comments and on Facebook have said that you can't see the Real Techniques coupons on coupons.com. As of 9:20PM Pacific on Monday, 9/16, here is what I'm seeing when I go on the coupons.com website:
I'm so sorry if these are regional and not visible to you. Also, those of you who said that the Revlon coupon wasn't available anymore, it's still available to me, as you can see above (I'm in San Diego).