Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, July 13, 2013

Big Lots Friends & Family Event Tomorrow (July 14th)

Thanks to Deal Curation for reminding me about this one on the You Tell Me page today (I meant to blog about this a few days ago but completely lost track of time!):

TOMORROW, July 14th, is the Big Lots Friends & Family Event:


Click here to print your coupon!

PS:  if you have a Buzz Club Rewards Card (It's free to join and comes with awesome perks) you can also get 20% off your entire purchase TODAY (July 13) from 4PM until closing--without a coupon! You just need your Buzz Club Rewards Card to get the discount:


I probably don't need to remind you of the insane deals readers have been spotting on brand name nail polish lately (click here and here to see for yourself) and I didn't do too bad in my recent Big Lots haul either! You can be sure I'm taking advantge of this 20% off and stopping by a few Big Lots stores in my area this weekend to see what I can find...I hope you all get lucky if you do the same!

Thanks again, Deal Curation, for the reminder about this event!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig