Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Spotted: NEW ChapStick Mixstix

I'm the very first to admit that I need another lip balm like I need a hole in the head, but when longtime reader Heidi shared these pics of the new ChapStick Mixstix (spotted at Walgreens), the first thing that came to my mind was, "I need them...all." Take a look:

 image credit: Heidi for Nouveau Cheap
NEW ChapStick Mixstix 
(retail: $3.49 each at Walgreens, 0.155 oz)

Notice that these are in the permanent lip balm section, with no mention of them being limited edition on the packaging. Yay!

 image credit: Heidi for Nouveau Cheap
ChapStick Mixstix in Green Apple Caramel

 image credit: Heidi for Nouveau Cheap
ChapStick Mixstix in Lemon Berry Sorbet

 image credit: Heidi for Nouveau Cheap
ChapStick Mixstix in Strawberry Banana Smoothie

Yep, I pretty much need them all. ChapStick has been doing an amazing job at flavored lip balms lately (I LOVE their Raspberry Creme and Green Apple flavors, as well as those yummy limited edition Cupcake Creations flavors) so I have high hopes for these! Have you spotted them in your area yet? Thoughts?

Thanks so much for the awesome sighting and pics (and new lemmings), Heidi!
SHARE:

13 comments

  1. Oh god I want the strawberry-banana one soooo bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fun are these?! I've finally worked through most of my lipbalm stash..and I need to keep one in every purse here in the dry desert. I think I want the Green Apple/Caramel and Strawberry Banana!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh yes.. strawberry banana for sure.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Is it strange that I don't want them but I do want to smell them? Lol!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ooh these look fun! I'd like to try the Lemon Berry! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I have caramel apple and I LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have Lemon Berry...I swear I never pay much attention to what is new in the chapstick department. But I manage to get them..I much prefer the Maybellline baby lips myself..The Electro collection are so amazing, but loving these as well.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I probably can't get my husband to take one of these. However, it will keep him away from mine!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig