Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, June 25, 2013

First Look: New packaging for CVS Essence of Beauty bath & body collection

I've been seeing teaser signs on the CVS Essence of Beauty shelves for a few weeks now, and FINALLY I spotted one of the newly-designed lotion bottles this week! If you haven't seen the new packaging yet (most products in the old packaging are currently on 25-50% off clearance), take a look:

Left: Old style Essence of Beauty Body Lotion packaging
Right: New style Essence of Beauty Body Lotion packaging

Both body lotions are 8 oz, so that is NOT changing. What do you think of the new packaging? I love it--it definitely looks more sleek and modern.
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I like the new packaging! The old packaging has a real Bath and Body Works feel to it so the new packaging is a welcome change.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig