Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, May 11, 2013

Spotted: NEW L'Oreal Limited Edition Denim Shades Collection

Have you seen the new L'Oreal Limited Edition Denim Shades Collection yet? I haven't, but two lovely readers have and, thanks to them, I have lots of details and pics to share with you today!

There are both new, Limited Edition products in this collection as well as existing, permanent products (repromotes).

So let's start with the truly new and Limited Edition products first:

 image credit: Peaisms for Nouveau Cheap
NEW L'Oreal Limited Edition Denim Shades Infallible Eyeliners in 561 Teal and 541 Navy

Reader Peaisms spotted this collection and purchased the two Limited Edition Denim Shades liners in this collection. She was even nice enough to share swatches of both, which you can see after the jump...

 image credit: Peaisms for Nouveau Cheap

As you can see, there's some shimmer in the shade Teal. Peaisms said that the shimmer is very subtle and only visible in certain lights.

Next up, reader Stacy purchased several items from this display and was nice enough to share some pics and details. 

Here's the other new, Limited Edition product in this collection:

 image credit: Stacy for Nouveau Cheap
L'Oreal Limited Edition Denim Shades Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara in 718 Blue

Note that this isn't just special packaging--the shade of this mascara is actually blue.

The remaining products in this collection are repromotes of existing, permanent products:

 image credit: Stacy for Nouveau Cheap
L'Oreal Infallible Eye Shadows: 889 Midnight Blue, 222 Infinite Sky, 337 Endless Sea

 image credit: Stacy for Nouveau Cheap

 image credit: Stacy for Nouveau Cheap
L'Oreal Nail Colors: 550 After Hours, 530 Now You Sea Me, 540 Jet Set To Paris

Once again, these eyeshadows and nail polishes are NOT new. The eyeliners and blue mascara ARE new, and also Limited Edition.

Have you spotted the Denim Shades Collection in your area yet? Thoughts?

Thanks SO much, Stacy and Peaisms, for all of the great pics and details!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Boo, can't they be creative and give us new Infalllible blue shades, maybe some duochromes? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm curious about the mascara. Some LE rollouts are kind of weak, but maybe this would have good coverage. The nail polishes are cute, but the Jet Set to Paris reminds me of the Notting Hill Blues LE L'Oreal rolled out last year. (Though this looks like it could be a tad darker.)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this over the weekend at Meijer. At first I was all "yay, new nail polish" then I was "boo, I have these already".

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw them at my local Duane Reade. I wasn't impressed.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just found the mascara @ Walmart. I baught it and put it on in the car. You can actually SEE it on my dark lashes. It's the closest drug store mascara to my favorite Diorshow blue. This is a tad darker but still noticeable.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig