Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, March 11, 2013

Review Blitz starts TODAY!


It's official. I'm so behind on product reviews that I must resort to drastic measures. Last week I posed this question to those of you who follow me on Twitter and Facebook: "How would you feel if I did nothing but product reviews for two weeks straight?"

Well the overwhelming response was "YES." Of the hundreds of responses I received, I think I got three "no" responses (sorry to those of you who are opposed to this!). A review blitz is the only thing I could think of that could help me to get these products reviewed in a timely manner (unless of course you'd prefer to see swatches of the new 2013 Pure Ice polishes in, say, 2014). 

So get ready because, starting TODAY, you're going to see nothing but product reviews on this ol' blog, for two weeks straight. The only exceptions will be 1) The Wednesday Question 2) The Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sale posts 3) The Lipstick League.  

And of course, if anything absolutely crazy happens in the world of drugstore beauty that I can't keep my mouth closed about for two weeks, I'll slip it in here. But other than that, it's reviews, reviews and more reviews for two weeks straight. After that, I'll share new product sightings, etc. as usual.

A VERY IMPORTANT PS: Since I won't be doing any sale or deal sighting alerts here, it's more important than ever for you to check the You Tell Me page regularly for these next two weeks. If you know of any great deals/sales/coupons/etc. please, please share them on the You Tell Me page (link is located on the upper menu bar at the top of the blog). Thank you SO much for your help!
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I'm so glad you're happy about this! :)

      Delete
  2. Yay for getting caught up! :) I have a list of stuff to review too >_< Hoping to crank all those out during Spring Break! :D

    If you need anyone to help with news alerts, I can help out lol So instead of a comment on You Tell Me, I'll do my best to find more info :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That is so sweet of you!! I'd love all the help I could get! ;)

      Delete
  3. I coming towards the end of a no buy so let the reviews come!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm excited! I love your reviews!

    ReplyDelete
  5. G, why did "five buck Friday" go away? I really enjoyed that post, and am really bummed to see it go away. Any chance of it coming back?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It didn't go away! I've just been super swamped these past few weeks but I promise it'll be back! :)

      Delete
  6. I'm so glad $5 Friday will be back--it's my favorite feature on your blog.

    I look forward to the next two weeks of reviews. Whenever I am considering a drugstore purchase I search your site first.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Woot woot! My fave posts and looking forward to reading each one :')

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay!! I'm so glad you like reviews! Thank you!

      Delete
  8. I love reviews, they're my fave posts on this blog. Looking forward to the next two weeks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. That's so good to know! Thank you, Rebecca! :)

      Delete
  9. Yay, excited to see more reviews! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I'd love to see more skincare reviews -- I'm tired of spending $42 for less than 2 ounces of moisturizer!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Your excellent, thorough reviews are the posts I like best on your blog. I'm looking forward to the review blitz! Thank you for all your hard work.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig