Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Full list of products used for this look...

When I first posted this photo in my Flower by Drew Barrymore creme blush review (and then reposted for my Physicians Formula Super BB powder review) I had no idea that I would receive so many compliments (thank you, thank you!) and questions about the products I used to create this look:


I thought I would do a post about this look, so that you could see everything, including links to my previous reviews, prices, availability, etc. So here we go!

Keep reading for the full list of everything used for the look above (surprise surprise: every single product is from the drugstore)...


Eyes:

Maybelline Define-A-Brow eyebrow pencil in Dark Blonde on brows
-$5.99 at drugstores

Prestige Primed & Ready Eyeshadow Primer to primer eyes (review to come)
-$9.50 at Ulta

Jordana Color Effects Eyeshadow Duo in Double Impact (review here)
-$3.49 at Walgreens and Kmart
*peach shade - applied from lash line to brow
*maroon shade - applied to outer "v" and lower lash line
Palladio Herbal Precision Eyeliner in Black Onyx on waterline (review here)
-$5.99 at Sally Beauty

Jordana INCOLOR FabuLiner in Black on upper lash line (review here)
-$2.99 at Walgreens and Kmart

Maybelline Volum' Express The Rocket Washable Mascara  in Blackest Black on upper and lower lashes (review here)
-$7 at drugstores

Face:

L'Oreal True Match Crayon Concealer in Fair/Light N1-2-3 for spot-concealing under eyes, etc. (review here)
-$8.95 at drugstores

CoverGirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Buff Beige  (review to come)
-$9.50 at drugstores

Physicians Formula Super BB Beauty Balm Powder SPF30 in Light/Medium to set foundation (review here)
-$13.95 at CVS, Rite Aid and Target

Flower Win Some Lose Some Créme Blush in Petunia on cheeks (review here)
-$7.98 at Walmart

Lips:

Rimmel by Kate Moss Lasting Finish Matte Lipstick in #104 (review here)
-$5 at CVS and Walgreens



Just for fun: I added up the full retail price of every single product used for this look, and it came out to $80.34. Which just so happens to be the retail price of ONE Clé de Peau eyeshadow quad. Ha ha!

Hope that helps, and please let me know if you have any questions!

Some of the products featured in this post were given to Nouveau Cheap for previous reviews.
SHARE:

21 comments

  1. I am obsessed with the define a brow! Are they discontinuing the darker colors in that because I'm having a super hard time finding them!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. They have discontinued dark brown, which was my holy grail :( the next shade up is medium brown and its too red for me, ugh

      Delete
    2. Yep, I did a post a while back about how the darker shades were discontinued and for a while there, they were showing up at dollar tree.

      I keep expecting the whole line to be discontinued at some point and have been trying to find a replacement, but nothing compares!

      Please, Maybelline, don't pull the plug on this one!!

      Delete
    3. @jenn p in place of the dark brown I started using Maybelline espresso eyeliner that has that same fine tip. It's a shade darker but works for me still since I have black hair. I just use it to define then fill in with a lighter shade powder.

      @G I'll keep looking for something too. Mac has some with that fine tip but they're way too expensive :(

      Delete
  2. This look Osceola pretty on you G. I Now I kind of want that lip color! I wish the BB powder was included in the Rite Aid BOGO because now I feel it is going to what I have been searching for. I wanted a finishing powder with a hint of shimmer!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you, robin!! I think you'll love that lipstick. ;)

      Delete
  3. Thanks G! I love this look, and can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're so welcome, rose! Thank you for asking about these products! :)

      Delete
  4. Thanks so much for posting the products and links to reviews! I must try those Jordana Eyeshadow Duos.

    I caved on the CG 3 in 1 when I saw your teaser on FB. It totally stands up to all the hype!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You're welcome, M.! Let me know what you think of those shadows if you get any? And yes, i've been testing that foundation every way possible (different moisturizers and setting powders) just to REALLY make sure that my results weren't a fluke and I have to say, I think it's my new Holy Grail! :)

      Delete
    2. Bought the cover girl 3 in 1 and tho it's my first day wearing it, I.AM.IN.LOVE!

      Delete
    3. Bought the cover girl 3 in 1 and tho it's my first day wearing it, I.AM.IN.LOVE!

      Delete
  5. Can't wait to see your review of the cover girl foundation !

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous look G.!! Beautiful!:))
    xoxo
    Ann-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  7. Wow, that look is so pretty. :-)

    Do you consider your eyes to be hazel? From this pic, it looks like your eye color is similar to mine. But when I look up "hazel" on the web, I get differing definitions of the color.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, T.!!

      Yes, my eyes are hazel. Basically, if your eyes don't look full on brown or full on green, and they look more brown or green depending on the light or what you're wearing, they're hazel! :)

      Delete
  8. I can't wait for your Cover Girl foundation review. I'm hearing good things about it, but your reviews are my favorites, and the most helpful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What a very sweet thing to say, Heidi! Thank you SO much for that. My review is coming very soon! :)

      Delete
  9. Thank you so much for the product breakdown! This look is beautiful! I would love to see an occasional "Face of the Day" look from you (just whenever you happen to have a FOTD you like).

    I'm looking forward to the Prestige Eye Primer review--it doesn't seem to have any ingredients that I know irritate me (unlike 4 other iconic one's) but I'm waiting on reading one of your detailed reviews before I make a purchase.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig