Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Milani Limited Edition Naturally Chic Nudes Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows

Before I start, I want to thank whoever it was that sent me a pic of this new LE display from Milani recently. I unfortunately can't locate the email (my in-box is officially out of control) so I'm sorry I can't feature your photo here. If it was you, please leave a comment here so I can thank you (and apologize!).

I did receive another pic of this display yesterday from reader Dawn, so I am able to show you this collection "in the wild" at the end of this post. Thanks, Dawn!

New from Milani:

Milani Limited Edition Naturally Chic Nudes Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows
(retail: $8.99 at select Walgreens and Fred Meyer stores and online
Milani is excited to announce the launch of the Naturally Chic Nudes Runway Eyes Fashion Shadows Limited Edition Collection. This collection is available during the month of March at select Walgreens and Fred Meyer stores. It is also available on our website.
Keep reading for pics of this display...


image credit: Dawn for Nouveau Cheap

If you're lucky enough to spot this display in your area, you'll also have access to Milani's new eye eyeshadow primer (I know a lot of you are looking for that one, which tells me it's not yet in the Milani permanent display in some areas).

 image credit: Dawn for Nouveau Cheap
Left: 19 Naturally Chic
Right: 20 True Classics

Have you spotted this LE collection at your local Walgreens or Fred Meyer? Thoughts?

Thanks so much, Dawn, for the great sighting and pics!
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Those shadows break so easily!! ARGH!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just can't deal with the packaging. The bars are too fragile, and difficult to apply the color evenly to a brush. If they would reformat them so they were in actual pans I would definitely buy them.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So pretty, I want boTh. haven't sen these yet but now I must search.

    ReplyDelete
  4. yawn.
    they gotta change up the packaging ....

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tweeted a photo to you a little while ago - the display is at my Walgreens. I think I've only seen the eyeshadow primer in the permanent display at CVS stores so far, but I'm not completely sure.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tweeted a photo to you a little while ago - the display is at my Walgreens. I think I've only seen the eyeshadow primer in the permanent display at CVS stores so far, but I'm not completely sure.

    ReplyDelete
  7. The neutral fiend in me wants to run out and grab these, but the packaging isn't worth it. They crumble easily and the strips are so skinny and close together it's really hard to grab just one color with the brush. I never judge a product on packaging, but I just can't deal with it.

    I do hope I can find the primer!

    ReplyDelete
  8. OH, I know you are allll over these nudes!!! I want 'em too!!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I'm curious about the primer but not sure about the eyeshadows; I don't like the packaging, it seems too flimsy and too hard to get the right shadow on one's brush.

    ReplyDelete
  10. pretty..but I agree with the above posters..the packaging just totally turns me off of these..its cheap looking and looks impossible to use..and Milani is not a cheap-o drugstore brand to me..they need to rethink this look..lol..thanks for the pics and the heads up tho G.!!:)
    xoox
    Ann-Marie

    ReplyDelete
  11. I have never been interested in these eye shadows because the packaging is just all off and doesn't look practical in the least. I was kind of hoping Milani had taken these off the market altogether.

    ReplyDelete
  12. too bad,there is no shipping outside usa and canada :(

    ReplyDelete
  13. I'm with the others on the packaging. The shadows are also very crumbly. I have one of these (with all those funky bright shades) and never use it. It's in my "reject" bin under my sink :(

    ReplyDelete
  14. I think this entire thread needs to be forwarded to Milani, that packaging stops me every time.

    ReplyDelete
  15. The UD Naked knockoffs need to stop.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig