Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, October 27, 2012

Spotted at Target: e.l.f. Holiday 2012 End Cap

It's that time again! The e.l.f. Holiday 2012 End Cap is now popping up at Target and I happened to spot it myself the other day. Thanks to many of you for leaving comments about this display, and a special thanks to reader Eymi who was the first to alert me of its arrival.

Just like with previous e.l.f. holiday end caps at Target, this one's divided into different price ranges (each row has a different price point). Let's take a peek:


FIRST ROW (all items in this row retail for $3):
  • 2 Piece XXX XXX Set (Sorry, it's unreadable in my photo--it looks like you get a mini kabuki and either a Clarifying Pressed Powder or Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder)
  • 2 Piece Natural Eyeshadow Compact
  • 3 Piece Glitter Eyeshadow & Primer Set
  • 3 Piece Lip Hypershine Set
  • 3 Piece Oil Blotting Sheets
  • 3 Piece Lip Gloss Set
  • 5 Piece Eye Liner Set
  • 2 Piece XXX XXX Set (Sorry, it's unreadable in my photo--it looks like you get a mini kabuki and either a Clarifying Pressed Powder or Healthy Glow Bronzing Powder)
  • Lotion Wipes
SECOND ROW (all items in this row retail for $5):
  • 32 Piece Cool Eyeshadow Compact
  • Natural Eyes Beauty Book
  • Smoky Eyes Beauty Book
  • 32 Piece Warm Eyeshadow Compact*

*e.l.f. is calling this the "32 Piece Warm Eyeshadow Compact" but I believe it's the same thing as the Endless Eyes Pro Mini Eyeshadow Palette in Warm, which is sold out on the e.l.f. website. This palette is listed in my Urban Decay Naked Palette dupe list. By the way, the "32 Piece Cool Eyeshadow Compact" in this display is the same as the "Brights" palette on the e.l.f. website (not sold out).

Keep reading for a look at the other four rows...


 THIRD ROW (all items in this row retail for $5):
  • 48 Piece Festive Everyday Eyeshadow Book
  • 26 Piece Beauty-On-The-Go Se
  • 5 Piece Get The Look Set
  • 4 Piece Shimmer Lip Gloss Set
FOURTH ROW (items in this row retail for $10):
  • 47 Piece Makeup Clutch
  • 10 Piece Brush Set
  • 100 Piece Eyeshadow Set


FIFTH ROW (all items in this row retail for $15):
  • 144 Piece Neutral Eyeshadow Palette
  • 144 Piece Bright Eyeshadow Palette
  • 15 Piece Nail Polish Collection
SIXTH ROW (all items in this row retail for $20):
  • 11 Piece Best Selling Set
  • 83 Piece Essential Makeup Collection
  • 83 Piece Essential Makeup Collection (repeat - I believe there is another kit behind this one--if you know what it is, please let us know in the comments!)

Have you spotted the e.l.f. Holiday 2012 End Cap at your local Target yet? Thoughts? Any must-haves here?
SHARE:

23 comments

  1. From what I read on ELF's facebook page they are also bringing back the gem brushes for the holidays starting in November....

    ReplyDelete
  2. She was just putting this up at my Target today. I don't see anything that I don't already have, though.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hopefully, they do bring back the gem brushes, mine never showed up any of my targets, and I didnt get a chance to buy them online =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those ones you can't read are Healthy Glow Shimmer Powder. :) saw these at Target yesterday.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw the 4 items in your first row of photos at BIG LOTS today! There were also a couple others, all in glittery holiday boxes. Each $5, I believe.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yup I saw them today. I got both lipgloss sets. They are going straight into my make-up kit. This is the BEST time of the year to shop people! This is what we wait all year for...Plus, I don't know if the hypershine colors are available online solo but they are not available on their own at Target. LOVE the colors! Hypershine have no shimmer and they are 3 shades of nude- gorgeous! the lipgloss sets is great and does contain pretty shimmer. Enjoy ya'll!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I didn't like the Beauty Books I ordered on line about 6 mos. ago, got rid of them. Unless the formulation has changed I recommend skipping them. Could anyone talk about the nail polish please? Is it worthwhile?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I bought one of the nail polishes from the Python collection. It was one of the darker taupes, I would describe it as. It was $1.99 a few weeks ago, and since this is the only one I have, my response is limited.

      The polish is great---good color payoff, dried quickly, covered in one coat and with a decent topcoat, lasted about 4 days with no chipping.

      I think I'll get a few more; the colors are very lovely.

      Delete
    2. The Python polishes were a hidden gem in my humble opinion. The lighter taupe was the perrfect nude and they wear beautifully.

      Delete
  8. Thanks for the heads up! It looks like I'll need ti fit in a trip to Target!

    ReplyDelete
  9. That nail-polish set is calling my name! Can't wait to check it out - I geek out for holiday collections :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. That 144 Piece Neutral Eyeshadow Palette is soooo mine! Those colors in that palette are so me! I must have that palette!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I got the nail polish set and I'm in love! My bf looked at me and asked "So you NEED this?" My answer was definitely yes.

    ReplyDelete
  12. They were putting this up at my Target last week. I looked briefly, but since I was on a nail polish run and I have most of these things I didn't really worry about it. But I didn't see their nail polish collection or the 32 piece warm shadows! Those are absolute must-haves.

    ReplyDelete
  13. OOH THE SMOKY EYE PALETTE LOOKS AWESOME!
    i bought the 32- brights palette and its amazing!! IDK why they didnt label it as brights, rather they called it "cool".. right now it's on the website as a new color, brights (as G mentioned)
    The warm palette, however looks different from last year's "warm palette" and I think it is actually the new "Natural" palette, which is also shown on elf's website as a new addition to the 32 palettes..
    weird & confusing!!!
    http://www.eyeslipsface.com/products.asp?dept_id=2453

    ReplyDelete
  14. the warm 32 palette is different from last years it doesnt have any purples which im thankful for... i got it and love it! way more pretty natural browns and taupes i was thinking at first it was the same one i already had gotten from big lotd earlier this year but im glad it wasnt... this one way better than the other warm palette get it ladies great pigmentation and the mattes actually swatch!

    ReplyDelete
  15. I got the polishes last week & love them so far.

    ReplyDelete
  16. Will deffinatly be picking some of these up for quick gifts!

    ReplyDelete
  17. I just purchased the lotion wipes and they are awesome!!! They are vanilla sugar cookie scented and they smell so yummy! I used them on my hands and arms and I think they work great, not sticky at all. I will be going back to stock up as they are perfect for holiday travel. No bottles of lotion to spill in your bag! Not bad for $3!

    ReplyDelete
  18. i haven't been to target recently and have never tried elf products but i've been waiting for this all year. can't wait to pick up a few presents for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I found them at my target in Aliso Viejo. I plan on waiting till they get discounted a little bit before purchasing for myself.

    ReplyDelete
  20. I was just in Target a week ago this past Friday and they were just setting the endcap up. I did't realize it was the holiday collection or I would have waited until the sales girl was finished!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Spotted in Kernersville, NC. I picked up the oil blotting sheets. Luv!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig