Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, October 27, 2012

Odds & Ends


 

  • As regulars readers have probably already noticed, this week I skipped all of my usual features such as Reader Spotlight, The Wednesday Question, Five Buck Friday and Weekend Manicure. I'm not ending those features by any means--it was just a rough week for me in my "real life" and I fell behind on all the usual posts. I'm so sorry about that, but things will definitely return to normal next week (and of course I'll still be doing the Weekly Drugstore Sales post this weekend--that's always my top priority!).
  • Since we're almost into November, it's time to start thinking about the Cheapie Awards! For new readers, the Cheapie Awards are given to affordable beauty products released in 2012 and it's my "Best Of" list for everything that hit store shelves in the past year. One feature I'm bringing back this year is the "Readers' Choice" award for YOUR favorite affordable product/line released in 2012. So please put your thinking caps on! Just like last year, I'm going to create a post where you can nominate anything (makeup, skincare, haircare, nails, etc.) and after a few weeks, I'll take the most popular products nominated in that post and create a poll on the side-bar of this blog for you to vote on an "official" winner.
  • If you have a smartphone and you don't already receive Target Mobile Coupons, you might want to sign up because I just received the new batch today, which included this one:

Target Mobile Coupons - my phone

Thanks for reading!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Just got the Target coupons! Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope everything calms down in "real life" for you soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, the Target Coupon thing was new to me. Thank you for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Here's hoping next week is much better for you!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I tried to use that cosmetic coupon with a clearance item (a Pixi pallete) but it didn't work at the register. =(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig