Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, October 20, 2012

New CoverGirl Lashblast Clump Crusher & Outlast Stay Brilliant Nail Glosses have landed

Remember the two new collections from CoverGirl that I posted about a while back? They've landed at Walgreens! Reader @jen_jenn_jennn was kind enough to share:

image credit: @jen_jenn_jennn for Nouveau Cheap

Keep reading for more pics and sale info to go along with this sighting...

image credit: @jen_jenn_jennn for Nouveau Cheap
New CoverGirl Lashblast Clump Crusher Mascara

"200% more volume. Zero clumps even after 30 strokes!"

image credit: @jen_jenn_jennn for Nouveau Cheap
CoverGirl Stay Brilliant Nail Gloss Collection

"Glossy color that stays brilliant with built-in topcoat!"

I am so happy that CoverGirl is offering us nail color again. It's hard to tell without seeing these in person, but I think I spy some cremes, shimmers and metallics in there...I think I even see a taupe creme in the back row. And is it just me or do these bottles remind anyone else of the old NYC Nail Glossies?

If you're going to Walgreens today (10/20) then you should know that there's a one-day only promotion going on where if you spend $15 or more on makeup, skincare, fragrance, shaving or grooming products, you'll get 3,000 points on your Balance Rewards card.

Also, TOMORROW (10/21) is the start of the CoverGirl BOGO1/2OFF eye and lip cosmetics sale (through 10/27). And when you spend $10 or more on CoverGirl eye or lip cosmetics, you'll receive 500 points on your Balance Rewards card.

Thanks so much, @jen_jenn_jennn, for letting us know that these new displays from CoverGirl have landed. I can't wait to try them both!

Have you spotted these new CG products in your area yet? Thoughts?
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I MUST. HAVE. THIS. MASCARA. lol

    But seriously, I just got the November issue of Allure and there is a coupon for $3 off any two CoverGirl products excluding trial/travel size. It is on one of those cards that sticks out when you flip through the magazine.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cheryl, I used a $4/2 CG eye products from Nov Cosmo plus the free Eye Enhancers single w/ Lashblast purchase from last week's P&G insert, plus the BOGO50% sale so 2 mascaras and an eyeshadow were only $9.50! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL, Ladies, I got a similar coupon from Nov Lucky. Can't wait to use this for BOGO!

    Hmm...judging by the display, it doesn't look like there is a waterproof version of Clump Crusher. Will be checking out Walgreens tomorrow soon for myself. Want to try this one and lashexact.

    ReplyDelete
  4. When Walgreens says you'll get X amount of points with a $Y purchase, does that count as the total before or after coupons?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's the total before Manufacturer's Coupons but before store coupons (the coupons in the weekly sales ads and monthly savings books). Also, you can't earn points on a transaction that you're using points to pay for.

      Delete
  5. Omigoodness! I MUST pick up one of those Nail Glosses! Thanks for the post :)

    -hannah

    ReplyDelete
  6. I like the bottle style of those polishes.

    Kimmie: I *work* for Walgreens and I did not know that.

    FYI, at least in my area, Sunday's sales actually start on Saturday at Walgreens because that's when they put up all the sales tags on the merchandise. So you could have done the Covergirl deal and the Bonus Rewards deal both today.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I see a couple of dark, vampy reds, also one or two taupe shades, I think. I will visit a few Walgreens this week. These polishes look great.

    Thanks for posting, G and @jen_jenn_jennn ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. I saw the Cover Girl polishes today and I'm kind of disappointed. None of the colors really jumped out at me as being original. I might buy one or two just to see if I like the formula but only when they go on sale. And the bottles seem to be pretty small for $5.99.

    ReplyDelete
  9. After trying six Walgreens with no luck this week, I happened to stop into a CVS tonight and they had a full display of the mascara. They didn't have the nail polish yet, just the mascara. The regular price on this mascara at my CVS is $8.99, but they had it on sale for $8 and gave me $2 in Extrabucks. So essentially I got it for $6.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Any spottings of the mascara in San Francisco or the greater Bay Area? I've been checking out every Walgreens and more recently CVS like a mad woman!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I found this in CVS in Los Angeles today - it was a display over with the other Covergirl mascaras, rather than in front with all the new products.

    ReplyDelete
  12. I found this display at my WalMart today.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I picked up the Clump Crusher mascara a couple days ago at CVS. Sadly, I am unimpressed. This lengthens well, but I get very little volume and it's terrible at holding a curl. I used a $5 Extra Bucks coupon, so I'm only out a couple of dollars. This one is going in my trash bin.

    ReplyDelete
  14. I found this display at Walgreens on Midway in the sports arena area. I didn't buy it because it was priced at almost 11 bucks. I will wait till i find it for $7. I am not a fan of nouveau cheap for nothing!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig