Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, July 23, 2012

Spotted: New Prestige Vanity Flair Eye Palette (plus a special free shipping offer!)

Two exciting bits of info to share with my fellow Prestige Cosmetics fans today!

First up, reader @peqpatino spotted the new Prestige Vanity Flair Eye Palette at her local Rite Aid recently and was kind enough to share:

 
image credit: @peqpatino for Nouveau Cheap
Prestige Vanity Flair Eye Palette
(retail: $15)

Very Too Faced-esque, huh? 

From the Prestige website:
A vanity is a glamorous sanctuary where you can go to use your favorite products to bring out your inner beauty. Prestige Cosmetics' Vanity Flair Eyeshadow Kit is your very own eye palette where you can mix and match different textures and shades to create a unique eye look just for you. With a complete range of nine shades, there are unimaginable possibilities right at your fingertips.  
(Oh! A little off-topic but remember Prestige's Urban Decay-esque palettes from back in March? I'm hearing from readers that those are being found on 50% off clearance right now at various Rite Aid locations).

 image credit: @peqpatino for Nouveau Cheap

As luck would have it, right after I received the above pics from @peqpatino, I received an extremely helpful email from reader Gothic Daisy providing more details about this palette and a free shipping offer.

Gothic Daisy writes:
Prestige Vanity Flair Eyeshadow Palette is generally being carried at Rite Aid. You can order it online from Prestige for $15 and FREE SHIPPING on this item only (not to be confused with the free shipping with orders of $50 or more). This is a special promotion for the Vanity Flair set only. Per Prestige's Customer Service, all shades are newly created for this palette (not previously available) and they are a Shimmer Finish. I THINK the shade Knockout is a drugstore dupe for NARS California (a rich copper).
Wow! Free shipping AND a possible NARS California dupe? I'm in! By the way, Gothic Daisy confirmed that you do NOT need a special code to get free shipping on this palette--it should calculate automatically (it did for Gothic Daisy when she ordered it).

Thanks SO much, @peqpatino and Gothic Daisy for the fantastic pics and info. I really appreciate it and I'm sure others do too!

Have you spotted the Prestige Vanity Flair palette in your area yet? Are you thinking about ordering one online?
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Mmmm ::drooling:: so pretty!
    I like the fact that it's available on the website.. I hate the mad search @ every rite aid in NYC to find a new product ( remembers: wnw coloricon baked holiday palettes Search!!! :-)
    Colors look wonderful.. Def going to scoop this up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are adorable! The colors are a pass for me, but I love that more cute stuff like this is showing up in lower end lines lately.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw this at HEB yesterday (Humble, TX). Wasn't sure if I should pick it up. I may go back and get it. I'd like to see a complete review of it first.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw this at HEB yesterday (Humble, TX). Wasn't sure if I should pick it up. I may go back and get it. I'd like to see a complete review of it first.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I saw this at HEB yesterday (Humble, TX). I may go back and get it, but I'd like to see a full review.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig