Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, June 24, 2012

CoverGirl + Olay Rebate Offer

I received this info from CoverGirl and it comes right in time for all of the CoverGirl sales at the drugstores this week:

For purchases made between now and July 8th:

COVERGIRL is offering a $10 rebate if you purchase $20 worth of products from the COVERGIRL + Olay family! The collection's latest addition, COVERGIRL + Olay Tone Rehab 2-in-1 Foundation, covers fine lines, discolorations and wrinkles, while also helping improve skin over time.


You can download the rebate form from COVERGIRL's Facebook page here.

If you caught my Tone Rehab review, then you know I love that product, and longtime readers know how much I adored (and still adore) the Simply Ageless Blush in Lush Berry. I'm excited to also try the new COVERGIRL + Olay pressed powders that have been surfacing in drugstores lately. 

This would be a good time to stock up  CoverGirl + Olay products because, in additional to the rebate, there are some sales on CoverGirl sales this week (6/24 - 6/30):

RITE AID: BOGO1/2OFF all CoverGirl cosmetics
WALGREENS: BOGO1/2OFF CoverGirl foundation, concealer, powder, blush or eye cosmetics

Do you have any favorites from COVERGIRL + Olay?
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I'm new to rebates like this, so sorry if this is an elementary question. But is the $20 in cosmetics to be after all coupons/deals? So, basically I need to actually PAY $20 or is this just the retail price. What about CVS bucks, etc?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also just received a "$5 of $15 of CG products" coupon from the ECB machine, so hopefully that helps someone!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the scoop G! This is a great deal :) It would be even better if the rebate was good on ALL of CG products, and not just Covergirl and Olay ones, though!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes! I've been wanting to try both the 2-in-1 foundation and the concealer from this line! Thanks for the heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Blushes all dried up at the first Rite Aid I tried. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig