Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, March 21, 2012

New Revlon and Rimmel printable coupons!


My real-life work schedule is a bit nuts right now, which has caused me to auto-schedule my posts (you may have noticed that I've been posting a lot at 6AM in the morning these past few weeks). In other words, I'm writing many of my blog posts in advance and then scheduling them at a later date, which makes posts like THIS one a bit of a challenge, so I hope you'll bear with me.

As of Tuesday at 10PM Pacific, the following coupons were still active. If by the time you read this, the coupons have been taken down, I apologize!

There's a printable coupon for $3 off 2 Revlon polishes at Target here. That's a really nice one to print and keep with you, ESPECIALLY if you can find two Revlon polishes on clearance right now.

Also, the $1 off any Rimmel cosmetic coupon is back on Red Plum (it was gone for a while). IF your local Walgreens accepts this coupon (some do, some don't), then you can use this in conjunction with the month-long 50% off sale on select Rimmel cosmetics and REALLY score! (NOTE: not all Rimmel cosmetics are 50% off; only select items).

Fingers crossed that these coupons are still up by the time you read this!
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig