Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Spotted: Revlon Gucci Westman Spring/Summer 2012 Limited Edition Escapism Collection

A huge thanks to Canadian reader LMC1971 for this sighting, and a huge thanks to US reader Abi from Philly for the American sighting of (part) of this collection as well!

LMC1971 spotted the new Revlon Spring/Summer 2012 Gucci Westman Limited Edition Escapism Collection in Canada recently and was nice enough to share some pics:

(image credit for the following photos: LMC1971 for Nouveau Cheap)





Clockwise from the upper left: Gold Coast, Sheer Seafoam, Red Bikini, Surf, Runway Pearl

Notice how Runway Pearl is in THIS display as well! That's great news in case you want it and can't find it in the other display I showed you earlier this week!


I don't believe this collection has hit US drugstores yet (but I could be wrong). The good news is that reader Abi from Philly spotted the GLOSSES at Target the other day and was nice enough to share a pic:

(image credit for the following photos: Abi from Philly for Nouveau Cheap)


Hopefully the full collection shows up in the US soon, but if you want the glosses, check your Target NOW because they could already be there!

Thanks SO much, LMC1971 and Abi from Philly, for the fantastic sightings and pics!

If you're in the US and you've spotted the Gucci Westman display, please leave a comment and let us know where you found it!
SHARE:

19 comments

  1. Oooh I really like the Sheer Seafoam.. Yet another LE collection I'll be stalking! Thanks for the info..

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The sheer seafoam is not the colour it appears to be.. it is however what is says very sheer. I wish it was more opaque but it takes about 5 coats to get any kind of nice colour..

      Delete
  2. I saw them at target too ! That clear gloss looks amazing in person ! Too bad I don't like the smell of the colorburst lipsticks and lip glosses :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I saw the glosses at Target, too. I picked up the peach (Biscotti) but I want to get the orange/red shade too! I believe the glosses are on Target's website as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I saw them last weekend i think it was walqreens.(NC)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Funny enough I had seen this collection for a while now and didn't even think twice that it was new lol

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yay for new Revlon lipgloss colors! I have been jonesing for some new ones! Cant wait to see these in person!

    ReplyDelete
  7. thanks for the pics! I actually picked up the Revlon (Peach Color) Bellini about two weeks ago at my local Target and I LOVE IT!! I also bought the Darker color however, I can't remember the name it's a beautiful color!! Most get someo of those polishes!! Thanks again -Leslie

    ReplyDelete
  8. Do you think Sheer Seafoam might be a dupe for Bikini Bottom from Rescue Beauty Lounge??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This is EXACTLY what I was wondering!

      Delete
    2. Sheer safoam is very very sheer, almost completely translucent...

      Delete
    3. Oooh, Alyssa, is it a jelly?? Thanks!

      Delete
  9. I sure hope it is a dupe for Bikini Bottom! If it is, maybe, just maybe they might do Mermaid's Dream!

    I didn't see this collection at my local Walgreens, but they did have the runaway pearl display, of course I had to pick one up!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Love Gold Coast and Sheer Seafoam! I'm not a big fan of Revlon's polish formula though.

    ReplyDelete
  11. i love revlon glosses to death. But the nail polish is horrible. I always get a streaky mess. And for the price I expect better. For peat sakes WNW works better than revlon.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oo, is Surf a shimmer or creme? I'm on a blue polish kick and I don't want a dupe for something already in my collection.

    Thank goodness the polishes aren't labeled "Scented." I have 2 scented polishes and I can't stand them!

    ReplyDelete
  13. I discovered your blog a couple of weeks ago and am really enjoying it. I saw your post about Runway Pearl and immediately went out and bought it. When the light hits it just right it really does look like a pearl and I have received so many compliments for co-workers.

    Thanks and keep up the great work!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I just seen this today and yeasterday in several stores in the US, and few other states I know from family members it's poped up too I am uploading more videos and pictures now on this collection HUGZ!!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig