Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, March 16, 2012

It's baaack! Walgreens Wet n Wild $0.69 promotion starts April 1st!

It's not an April Fool's Day joke, folks! The Wet n Wild $0.69 promotion is BACK and it starts April 1st and runs through April 28th. I stopped by a local Walgreens the other day and they had the end cap already set up (with the $0.69 price blocked until the official start date of the promotion):


As you can see, just like the last time they did this promotion, all of the regularly-priced $0.99 items will be $0.69, including all Coloricon liners (lip and eye), sharpeners, Silk Finish lipsticks and Wild Shine nail polishes.



This will be a GREAT time to stock up on your staples from Wet n Wild!

Don't forget: this promotion starts APRIL 1ST, so try to get to Walgreens as soon as you can the first week of April for the best selection!
SHARE:

18 comments

  1. Does the promotion include everything from the line?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Please re-read this post. I listed everything that's included in the promotion, as well as pictures of the actual display.

      Delete
  2. this would make an epic april fool's joke though

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is amazing! Thank you for letting us know:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oooooooh! Thanks for the heads up! I loooove Wet N Wild. I still remember being about 12 and "discovering" the brand at my local drugstore. I've been hooked ever since!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I have already seen those display things at cvs a whole back.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What would you recommend buying from them?"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Best picks, in my opinion, are eyebrow pencil in Taupe 648, eyeliners Black 651 and/or Dark Brown 652, lipliner in Willow 712, and Silk Finish lipstick in 547B Breeze

      Delete
    2. Best picks, in my opinion, are eyebrow pencil in Taupe 648, eyeliners Black 651 and/or Dark Brown 652, lipliner in Willow 712, and Silk Finish lipstick in 547B Breeze

      Delete
  7. Alright, thanks for sharing i love WnW and dont want to miss out on this sale!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the head's up. I might even try to go there at midnight :)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Would be be available online too you think? Sigh, I'm from Malaysia and get so envious each time you US gals get such great discounts!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Pretty sure my local Rite Aid (Ontario, California) is running the same sale, effective already. Saw all the signage night before last.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Does CVS will be having this sale also?

    ReplyDelete
  12. woah! Thanks for the tip. I'm going to stock up on their polishes.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is cool, but I'm still stocked up from the last 69-cent sale, haha!

    ReplyDelete
  14. I went to Rite Aid today and they had several products for .69 and .79. It was lip liners, lip gloss and nail polish.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig