Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Tuesday, March 6, 2012

First Look: New 2012 Milani eyeshadow palettes, mascaras and more

A few weeks ago I gave you a preview of some of the new 2012 core collection releases from Milani, and I also reviewed a few of those new products (with more reviews to come!). If you missed my past coverage and would like to get up to speed, click here to see all of my previous posts and reviews.

Today I would like to show you some products that are so new, they're not even available on the Milani website yet. PLEASE NOTE: some of these products are exclusive to one or two particular retailers, so be sure to read the item descriptions if you're looking to find these in your area. All of these products should be available soon (if they're not already in your area) so keep an eye out for them!


EYESHADOW PALETTE (SRP $8.49) seven artistic colors in one convenient compact. Buildable, silk-like powder eyeshadow in matte and pearl finish. Use alone or blend together to create your own unique hue of art.  Available in 3 palettes. These are only available at select Walmart stores.

If the palette below looks familiar, that's because it was previously released as a Limited Edition palette last summer. I reviewed this palette here and I'm so glad Milani brought it back for those who missed out on it the first time.
 This one looks to be an all-matte palette as well, only with softer, more pastel shades:
As you can see, there are mattes and also pearl finish shades in this palette:
 
TOTAL LASH COVER MASCARA with 3 Zone Brush (SRP $4.99) provides multi-performance coverage. Split into 3 zones the brush defines, builds, and curls lashes. This long-lasting, non-clumping formula feels comfortable for all day wear. Available in 1 shade. Only available at select Walmart stores.

Check out that wand!

 

RUNWAY LASHES Instant Volume Mascara (SRP $4.99) the classic shaped, soft bristle brush gives instant volume, length & curl. The formula is long-lasting, smear-proof and does not clump. Paraben-free. Available in 1 shade. Only available at select Walmart stores.

 

BASE & TOP COAT Specialty Nail Treatment (SRP $3.99) protect & seal your manicure. Start with the Base Coat to ensure easy & even color application, and finish with the Top Coat for glossy long-lasting wear. DBP, Toluene & Formaldehyde Free. Both are only available at select Walmart stores.



Runway Eyes Eye Shadow (SRP $8.49) We expanded our bestselling eyeshadow palette to include 2 new color combinations: 17 Primary & 18 Complementary. These new shades are available at select Meijer stores now and will be available at select CVS stores at the end of March/beginning of April.

I'll be reviewing all of the new 2012 products from Milani in the weeks to come (my review of the Illuminating Face Powders will be up very soon, so please check back for that if you're interested). In the meantime, what do you think of these new products? Are you excited to find them in your area? Also, remember that if you can't find them in your area, you'll be able to purchase them on the Milani website soon.
SHARE:

22 comments

  1. That mascara wand kind of looks terrifying.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. lol. i feel they made it all multicolored just to make it LOOK like it does something special to your lashes. take the color away and it looks like every other mascara wand out there.

      Delete
  2. Oh my gosh, the brush on the Total Lash Cover Mascara looks amazingly cool! It looks like the kind of brush where it's a shame to cover it up or maybe I'm just a weirdo like that :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. After reading your review of the first palette, It sucks they went up in price. But hey, I guess thats inflation. I'm also bummed they're only being sold in Walmart. I loathe that place! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Actually, I've seen the new Runway palettes at my Walgreens in LA last week. Very pretty. I was just waiting on a BOGO sale. :O)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the natural/nudes palette and I really wanna try that mascara! I don't think any walmart near me sells milani so i'll prb be out of luck but I look forward to your review!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the runway eyes at Walgreens in Marietta, GA yesterday afternoon. Really pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Warning about those shadow wheels from Milani. Those are VERY fragile. VERY, VERY fragile. I bought mine at Fred Meyer last year and got it home where I found it had ended up broken. I never removed it from the safety seal and went back to Fred Meyer (same night) and when I removed it from the bag found it had turned to a mixed loose powder. So if you buy it don't drop it otherwise it'll shatter and once it does it'll fall apart fast.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I actually spotted those runway palettes @ Walgreens too they had them in a separate display where they put the new products. This was in San Antonio, TX...for those wanting them!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I hate when companies do palettes like this. It seems like they're all doing a play off of MAC's mineralized eyeshadows that you mix together. I wouldn't buy one. Also, I hate the packaging for their runway shadows and the skinny sticks of shadow.

    I think Milani is a great brand--I love their blushes and their eyeshadow singles. BUt I hate this packaging.

    ReplyDelete
  10. The second Runway Eyes palette, the last photo in your post, looks awesome and so versatile. CVS, here I come. Well, in a month or so, I guess. ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awesome!!!! I need those..like NOW!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Man I have to get my hands on the brown eye shadow palette!!!! Thank you for this post I had no clue!

    ReplyDelete
  13. That mascara wand looks.... interesting? I would definitely check it out! And the neutral matte palette looks awesome! I may have to see if any of these are available at my local walmart!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Oohhh I really like the neutral matte palette! I would like it to be available at other stores than Walmart though.

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE matte eyeshadows, but its really tough to find good drugstore ones. I'm really excited to see Milani bring the palettes back, cus I missed 'em LOL TT.TT so sad...what other MATTE drugstore eyeshadows do you recommend?

    ReplyDelete
  16. The last time I bought a Milani Runaway Eyes eyeshadow compact, the powders fell out of the slots and became a huge mess and I had to throw the whole thing away. I didn't have it in a bag or drop it or anything like that. Has anyone else had this problem?

    ReplyDelete
  17. I found these palettes at a new walmart last night and picked up the brights and browns. I thought about the pastels but just wasnt sure I would use them as Im darker skinned and sometimes pastels are too light and dont show up much for me. Thanks for this post, I knew to look for them :)

    ReplyDelete
  18. I found the palettes at a new walmart last night and picked up the brights and the browns, looks so pretty! Hope I use them the brights are a little intimidating lol

    ReplyDelete
  19. There are 3 Walmarts in my area and only 1 has Milani...but they don't have these yet. I'm dying to get my hands on that neutral e/s palette! I see a few very pretty colors. I can never have enough brown e/s in my life, right?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig