Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, February 1, 2012

New 2012 Milani Illuminating Face Powders

For the last of my Milani 2012 product posts for the day, I wanted to show you the new Illuminating Face Powders. There are already some great reviews of this product on the net (one that immediately comes to mind is Rai's review/video here) and I'll be reviewing these soon as well. These powders are already available on the Milani website (click here) and should be landing in your area soon.

From Milani:

ILLUMINATING FACE POWDER (SRP $8.99) ultra-smooth blush, bronzer and/or highlighter gives skin a hint of color with a lit-from-within radiant healthy glow. It is suitable for all skin types and tones. Available in 3 shades.



 Amber Nectar


 Hermosa Rose


 Beauty's Touch


Are you interested in trying any of these new powders? Do you already own any? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
SHARE:

17 comments

  1. The second I see these, I will probably buy them. They're so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting designs, I might pick one soon.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amber Nectar looks really pretty, can't wait to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I bought amber rose at cvs. Even prettier in person.

    ReplyDelete
  5. great design!!! they really know how to get us... :P cant wait to get my hands on them!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I really want all of them!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have not seen them here where I live but as soon as they become available I will try the Hermosa Rose! So PRETTY!
    C.J.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have actually seen these at my local CVS. For some reason, they do not appeal to me.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Those are so lovely. I'll be looking for the peach and the pink!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I saw these this morning at CVS and had to get them. But I only found 2 of them so now I must find the third one.LOL SOOO PRETTY!

    ReplyDelete
  11. I need to stop by CVS and look at these. I've been looking at higher end illuminators but they are so expensive. These might be just what I wanted :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Ran to my CVS at lunch after reading your post. I bought Amber Nectar and Hermosa Rose. I swatched them on my hand immediately and fell in Love. They're both gorgeous. Definite must haves. Thank you for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  13. I love these and thanks so much for linking my video! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. Got mine at Walgreens in Amber Necter. Love it. Soft peach/ pink

    ReplyDelete
  15. i want all of these!! lol can't wait for your review. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig