Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, December 19, 2011

Spotted: new Rimmel Lasting Finish 8HR Lipstick Collection by Kate Moss

A huge thanks to reader Jenny for this sighting! Jenny spotted the new Rimmel lipstick collection by Kate Moss at her local CVS and was kind enough to share:

image credit for all of the following photos: Jenny for Nouveau Cheap

Rimmel Lasting Finish 8HR Lipstick Collection by Kate Moss

Jenny said there were five shades total in this display and most of them were dark reds.



As you can see, these lipsticks contain something called "black diamond pigment complex" that promises eight hours of wear. Jenny was also kind enough to include a close-up of the case--it's cute!


These don't appear to be on Rimmel's US website yet, but they are on Rimmel's UK website if you'd like more info. According to the UK website, there are seven shades, but again, Jenny said there were five shades in this display. I have no idea if the US is only getting five shades, or if the shades in the UK are different than the shades in the US, so I guess we'll just have to wait and see!

Thanks SO much, Jenny, for the great pics and scoop!

Have you spotted Rimmel's new Kate Moss Collection in your area yet? Thoughts?

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I hope I'll find these soon in my area. I've been wanting to try them!

    ReplyDelete
  2. A personal treat by Kate Moss - totally cool. Can't wait til' they hit the U.S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just see those last sunday at my local CVS and of course i got 2 of the lipsticks;the nude ( gorgeous!) and the mauve one,they are beautiful! i am loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. ooh yay! i'm so excited these got a US release! I've been wanting to try them too :D gotta search my cvs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. These are available on Asos's website (U.K. store)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Sorry, I just read your policies. I wasn't trying to promote my blog. Just wanted to let you know that I had swatches. Sorry, still love your blog =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Saw these at my CVS yesterday (SW Ohio), so hopefully they'll be in more places soon!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig