Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, December 23, 2011

Spotted: New Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Airbrushed Pressed Powders and Correcting Bronzers

Great news for Physicians Formula fans! CVS seems like THE place to be right now to find all the newest goodies from PF. That's where the new eyeshadow palettes and liner trios have surfaced, as well as the new Happy Booster lipsticks, bronzers and blushes, the new Kohl Kajal liners.and the new Organic Wear Lash Boosting Mascara.

And today I have even more new PF products to share with you! A huge thanks to reader Julie, who spotted the new Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Airbrushed Pressed Powders and Correcting Bronzers at her local CVS the other day and was nice enough to share:

image credit: Julie for Nouveau Cheap
Physicians Formula Mineral Wear Airbrushed Pressed Powders and Correcting Bronzers


In this display, it appears that there are three shades of Airbrushed Pressed Powders and two shades of Correcting Bronzers. Here are some close-ups of each new product:

 image credit: Julie for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Julie for Nouveau Cheap

Thanks so much, Julie, for the great pics and scoop!

Have you spotted these new Mineral Wear products in your area yet? Are you a fan of the Mineral Wear family of products? If so, are you excited to try these?

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. these "spotted" posts are not good for my health! HA! i immediately begin hunting them down in my area! ha! this is my FAVORITE blog! you are AMAZING! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'M STILL TRYING TO LOCATE THE DREAM WEAVER WNW COLLECTION THEN THE PF NEW STRIP COLLECTION SO TODAY I WENT TO EVER DRUGSTORES, mAREKET BEAUT STORE ECT EVEN THE DOLLAR TREE'S BIG LOTS AND NONE HAD ANY OF THE NEW REALSES OF THESE OR OTHER STUFF MENTIONED CAN'T WAIT TO GET THEM EVEN IF i HAVE TO ORDER THEM.oopa sorry about the caps

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say I'm feeling pretty "meh" about this one. You just can't follow up the cute hearts blush and powders with something regular and boring like this! That's the display I must see!

    ReplyDelete
  4. There is something off-putting about those airbrush powders. They look like a wrinkly dog or a fat roll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. A bronzer that corrects? I don't know ...

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'd love for a drugstore powder like this! Unfortunately though I have yellow undertones. PF always runs very pink.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wish I could try these out, only where I live we dont have physicians formula! Oh well, I hope it works as promised!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Some of these deifnetly look interesting. Maybe I will scope them out when I get the chance?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig