Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 1, 2011

Spotted: New Physicians Formula Shimmer Strips collection

UPDATE: CLICK HERE FOR A CLOSER LOOK AND SWATCHES OF SOME OF THESE PRODUCTS. 

AND CLICK HERE FOR MY COMPARISON OF THE PF NUDE PALETTE TO THE URBAN DECAY NAKED PALETTE.

Exciting news, Physicians Formula fans! Thanks to reader Corrie for this great sighting--check out all the fun new Physicians Formula products she spotted at her local CVS recently:

 image credit: Corrie for Nouveau Cheap

  image credit: Corrie for Nouveau Cheap
Look how adorable the packaging is on those Shimmer Strips eyeshadow palettes! And WHOO HOO for new shades of automatic liners (those are my favorite liners from PF).

According to Corrie, the eyeshadow palettes are as follows: 

Fashionista
Casual
Nude
Smoky

The  Eyeliner Trios are: 

For "Nude Eyes" (Champagne, Pewter and Black)
For "Smoky Eyes" (Silver, Charcoal and Black)

According to Corrie, the Nude eyeshadow palette is " insanely gorgeous", with colors that include "a light champagne, about four taupes...and finishing with a charcoal color". Exciting!

Please check back next week for Corrie's Reader Review of both the Nude palette and Smoky Eyes liners. Can't wait to see them up close and personal!

In the meantime, have you spotted this display in your area yet? Thoughts?
SHARE:

12 comments

  1. I got the nude pallette and the nude eyeliners and I am in LOVE! The champagne and pewter eyeliners are must haves for taupe lovers! I'll have to send swatches :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAY! I have been waiting for these to come out since I saw them on Musing of a Muse's blog. I am definitely going to pick up the Nude palette! The packaging is super cute and I always need more nude colors in my life, hehe! Need to go check out my CVS soon, before they sell out! Thanks for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Are these available for all eye colors or are they a one palette fits all? Just curious, I have the eye candy and smoky eye palettes and eyeliners for green eyes already, but the nudes is speaking to me!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just curious, but are these available by eye color, or are the palettes a one palette fits all? I have a the Eye Candy and Smoky Eyes palettes for green eyes, but the nude one is calling my name :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. They're made to flatter all eye colors. Physicians Formula sent me the casual one to review, I would love to find and purchase the nude one though!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I need those liners! I LOVE PF liners.

    ReplyDelete
  7. must have the nude palette since i cant afford the new naked palette haha

    ReplyDelete
  8. I have this nude palette and it is pretty great!

    ReplyDelete
  9. I picked up the nude palette this week. It is so intensely beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  10. My local CVS in NYC is always ransacked. That, or they just don't bother to restock some of the displays, but I did manage to pick this up today. I'm not sold on it yet. It's definitely not a UD Naked palette dupe, some of the colors are really similar and they're not nearly as dark or as interesting as I would like. Pigmentation is decent and the packaging is very cute though. I have swatches on my blog in case my rambling doesn't make any sense. :)

    ReplyDelete
  11. I been sick this past month but in the mist of things my sister made sure to pick up anything new that came out that i didnt have so these were some of the pallets she got me and they are really awsom will share some looks and swatches too

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig