Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, December 5, 2011

Spotted: new L'Oreal Color Riche Balm display

Yesterday I showed you a close-up pic of one of the new L'Oreal Balm tinted lip balms (similar to Revlon Lip Butters) but I want to apologize for getting the name wrong. These are not called "Le Balm" as I previously thought--the name is just "Balm".

Today I have a few more pics thanks to reader @Nikole1898, who spotted these are her local Rite Aid and was kind enough to share:

image credit: @Nikole1898 for Nouveau Cheap


"Indulge your lips in luxurious care"

@Nikole1898 picked up all eight shades in this display (I have no idea if there are additional shades but there are eight total in this counter display):

image credit: @Nikole1898 for Nouveau Cheap 
image credit: @Nikole1898 for Nouveau Cheap 
Rose Velour (?)
Tender Mauve
Heavenly Berry
Nourishing Nude
Plush Plum
Pink Satin
Caring Coral
Caramel Comfort

These new tinted lip balms are SPF15 and according to @Nikole1898 they "aren't as pigmented as some of the Revlon Lip Butters but the color can be built up". She also said they have a nice glossy finish.

Thanks so much, @Nikole1898 for the great pics and info!

To see another great pic of some of these Balms, check out Mary of Body & Soul's blog post here. Have you spotted the new L'Oreal Color Riche Balms in your area yet? Thoughts?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Haha I love how the stand is right next to the Revlon Lip Butter stand. :P Can't wait to see how the two compare!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL. Le Balm is a better name.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These interest me more than the Lip Butters from Revlon. I'll be interested in seeing some reviews on them.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I, for one, am hoping these are the Colour Juice Sticks in fancy new packaging. I still have backups of my faves but if they have a few new shades, I'm in.

    ReplyDelete
  5. how much are they? are they better than the ones from Revlon?

    ReplyDelete
  6. i just picked up caramel comfort and tender mauve. i think i like them better than the revlon lip butters cause they are much more moisturizing, but there's only a slight difference. the packaging is sleeker than the revlon lip butters. my local store was actually doing a buy one, get one 1/2 off until december 24th, so i think i'm gonna try to stock up.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I saw a brand new display of the L'Oreal Balms at my local RiteAid (No. California) priced at $7.49 each. RiteAid has a BOGO1/2 sale on L'Oreal and I think there's a printable Redplum.com L'Oreal coupon out right now.

    Personally, I prefer the lip butters. There are more colors for one. Also, I noticed that the actual tube/product was narrower than the Revlon lip butter tube.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig