Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, October 22, 2011

Spotted: Revlon Carbonite at Big Lots

The Chanel Graphite dupe, Revlon Carbonite, has landed at Big Lots! I've heard from over 20 readers across the country who have spotted this display at their local Big Lots recently, and the best part? It's just $1.50 per bottle!

If you missed out on it while it was in drugstores (actually, for many of us,  it's still in drugstores), now's your time to get it at a fantastic price! If I remember correctly, Big Lots also had Revlon Perplex after it first made its appearance at drugstores, so hopefully this will be a trend that continues!

A HUGE thanks to reader Liz for these pics of the display at  Big Lots:

image credit: Liz for Nouveau Cheap

image credit: Liz for Nouveau Cheap

Keep your eyes peeled for this one, lovelies!

Thanks again, Liz, for the great pics! 
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. I got this when it 1st came out and I love it! I just put it on my toes last night =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I ran out to the one near my house here in Phoenix and found nada! but I've never see the cool stuff at this particular location so no surprises ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I did not find these at either of my Big Lot's :( I will check back with them later since they were re-arranging things in the store. Thanks for the information!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Despite ruthlessly searching all over the Akron/Kent area, I never did find Carbonite. I did, however, find it at a Big Lots in Cuyahoga Falls! And for a $1.50, I'm not complaining!

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just picked this up today. can't wait to try it!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I found it today at Kmart! There were 5 left! So excited to wear it.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig