Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, October 21, 2011

Avon: free shipping with $10 purchase (code has expired)

UPDATE: this code has now expired.

Sorry for the last-minute heads-up, but I just saw the email about this and got it up as quickly as I could:


If you've been wanting to just order one or two items from Avon lately, this is the perfect time to do so! Again, this offer ends at midnight (I'm not sure what time zone though) so you've only got a few more hours to plot your order.


Some great deals I spotted:

mark Super Flip Color Kit $7.99 (regular price: $20)
Avon Spring Candy Lip Balms $0.49 (regular price: $0.99)

Happy Friday!
SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I can never just order 1 or 2 products with Avon, I always see so many items that I want... that I get carried away lol. Thanks for this post!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig