Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, October 31, 2011

Jordana at Walgreens Part 4: more Color Effect Eyeshadow Duos

As promised, here are the remaining five shadows in the Jordana Color Effect Eyeshadow Duo range now available at Walgreens (click here for the earthtones):

 Jordana Color Effect Eyeshadow Duos
(retail: $3.49 each, 0.94 oz)

As with the earthtones, these brighter, bolder shades also come in a variety of finishes including mattes, satins, shimmers and shimmers with sparkle.



The following swatches were taken on bare skin, and then over my NYX White Eyeshadow Base:











For my full review of these shadows, please see the first part of my post here.

One thing I would like to add, that I did not mention in the first part of my review, is that after using these shadows for a few weeks now, I feel like they are of the same quality as something we might see from Jordana's sister company, Milani. I wouldn't be surprised to see these from Milani, and for a slightly higher price point, which I guess makes then an even better bargain at $3.49 each.

Do you own any Jordana Color Effect Eyeshadow Duos? If so, I'd love to hear your thoughts about them. If not, are you planning to check them out at Walgreens (they're also available at Kmart, fyi).

A sample of this product was given to Nouveau Cheap for editorial purposes, either directly from the manufacturer or from the agency that works on behalf of the manufacturer. All reviews on NouveauCheap.blogspot.com are the honest opinion of its author and editorial samples do not, in any way, affect the outcome of product reviews.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I like the black shade in My Other Half. The other shade in that duo is pretty too, but none of the others are doing anything for me. :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree that the black shade in My Other Half is very impressive swatched over the primer.

    God knows I don't need another black, and I've got a halfway decent sparkly one in a Lorac palette I bought for the other colors, BUT if someone wanted a glittery black, it looks like it performs as well or better than higher end ones.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These remind me of the L'oreal hip duos, but I'm sure so much more cheaper. Yay! They all look nice.

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Other Half looks just like the one from the L'Oreal H.I.P line. Have you tried that one yet? If so, is the quality just as good?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig