Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, September 16, 2011

Spotted at the drugstore: lots of new and seasonal products (pic heavy)

I've got lots and lots of new and fun Halloween goodies to show you today, all spotted at Walgreens by my pals Maria and Kimberly.

Unless otherwise stated, image credit for all of the following photos : Maria for Nouveau Cheap

First up, Kimberly spotted one of the Sinful Colors Halloween displays (no new shades here, but if you don't have access to all of the stripers, there are some in this display). There seem to be a few of these Halloween displays floating around in addition to the LE Crackles.

image credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap



Speaking of Sinful Colors Crackles, Kris just did a nice review of them here, if you haven't seen them yet.

And here's something exciting for those of you who don't live near a Rite Aid: City Colors is now at Walgreens! Both Kimberly and Maria spotted this display at their local Wags! What's interesting to note here is that the eyeshadow palettes in this display were part of the Summer 2011 display that was at Rite Aid back in April. If you're new to City Colors, you can check out all of my previous sightings and reviews here. I'm crossing my fingers that Wags starts to carry the polishes soon!


Maria purchased the Glitter Powder and was kind enough to share some pics:



And Kimberly took this close-up of the glitter:

image credit: Kimberly for Nouveau Cheap

Next up: Maria spotted Demeter at Walgreens! I've only ever seen Demeter at Rite Aid and CVS in my area, and never have I spotted the Demeter Hello Kitty fragrance at the drugstore before!


 Looking closely at this display, I believe that the only thing that's truly by Demeter is the fragrance. The other products look to be by another manufacturer.





Next, Maria also spotted the Kiss Halloween display full of limited edition goodies:













And finally, Maria spotted this fun Scunci Halloween collection:


Glow-in-the-dark hair elastics!



Once again, a HUGE thank-you to Maria and Kimberly for the fantastic info and pics!

Have you spotted/purchased any of the products featured in this post? Any must-haves here? I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Hey G. Totally unrealted question but could you do a post about your favorite MAC eyeshadows? I am getting ready to get some (for the first time!) and I just want to know your opinion on the best shades!

    PLEASE???

    PS- These are the shades I want. Brown Down, Satin Taupe, All That Glitters, Naked Lunch, Schroom, Honesty, Blanc Type, Ricepaper Stars N Rockets, Romp, Woodwinked, Mulch, Wedge, Twinks, and Shale.

    I am going to get them in pan form and fill up a 15x pro palette!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oooh, I need to look for those lashes! And I am getting some of the nail tattoos. I love the skull with a bow!!!! I have that one on my car too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a quick note on the orange sinful color that is part of that display - it takes numerous coats to become opaque. I would not recommend it. I really like sinful colors, but was very displeased with that particular one.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I got the Hello Kitty Fragrance last weekend and have been wearing it constantly since then. It smells delicious and apple-y

    ReplyDelete
  5. I went into Rite Aid today, and holy cow! So many new products! Little pumpkin nail polishes that glow in the dark (like 10 colors!) for $1.99, some polish I think called Blue Moon, in a square-ish bottle for $1.99. L.A. Girl Crackle for $3.99, and I can't even remember what else! I left my phone in the car or I would have gotten pics. Oh! And some tiny polishes...can't remember the name, though. They were also $1.99, and had some lovely colors, but the brushes were kinda funky in all of them. They had a little rhinestone on the top of the cap.

    And another Limited Edition NYC display with a large pallette, some lip goodies, and 3 LE nail polishes. One kind of caramel brown color, a fuschia, and a really nice looking gray. The gray one was super watery, though, so I didn't snag it.

    The things that pop up when I don't go to the drug store in a week! lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i dont know if you are aware or not but... I saw wet n wild in my target! just a little display of the trios! my target has never carried wet n wild but i hope this is new news for you

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig