Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, September 16, 2011

Imporant update regarding the B&BW event tomorrow

PLEASE read the following if you're planning on attending the B&BW event tomorrow:

If you didn't see my earlier post, click here for all the details on the Bath & Body Works Home Fragrance Event going on in-store tomorrow (9/17).

I was just contacted by a kind reader, who also works at B&BW, and she told me that the free gift is actually a tote bag and THREE mini candles in the following scents:

Marshmallow Peppermint
Gingerbread
Candied Sugar Plum

How exciting is THAT? Also, she informed me that as long as you pay for a home fragrance item you CAN still use the free mini candle coupon and get the free gift (but note: if the free mini candle is the only home fragrance item in a transaction then you wouldn't qualify for the free gift). Also, the 14.5 oz 3-wick candles will be on sale for 2/$20 tomorrow. 

So, potentially, you could walk out of there tomorrow with four free mini candles and a free tote bag and spend less than $20! Again, for all the details and a pic of the freebies, click here.
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Do you know how much you have to buy? Can you just get one mini candle and still get the free gift?

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Store Manager at the B&BW near me said that last year, women were literally lined up at the register before 11 AM for their purchases so they could get the tote/candle freebie. They sold out of their giveaway items an hour before the event was over. I'm thinking it will be even more popular this year. Luckily, the one close to me isn't in a full mall but a strip mall. I'm still going early!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The small print online says you can NOT combine this promo with other promos, so I'll be pleasantly surprised if it works in addition to the coupon for a free mini w/ $10...

    ReplyDelete
  4. omg I wish you could have seen how excited I just got over this post lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was able to get two of the large candles that are 19.50 each for 20, the tote with the three mini candles and the mini candle with the coupon today! My total was 27 dollars. What a great deal! Thanks for letting me know about this event!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig