Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, September 1, 2011

New Milani Limited Edition MEWOW Look at My Nails Collection

I just received the following info from Milani about their new MEWOW Look at My Nails collection:

(click to enlarge)

According to Milani, the MEWOW Look at My Nails collection is only available as limited edition in select Walgreens stores this month (but you can also purchase it on the Milani website). The entire collection retails for $4.99 each.

This collection contains the LE Krackle Top Coat (black) and six shades of LE High Speed Fast Dry Nail Lacquers.

Four of the High Speed Fast Dry Nail Lacquers are new shades:

Flashy Silver 
Blue Lightening
Speed Up Pink
Brisk Orange

The other two shades in this display were previously part of the Summer 2011 LE Collection:

Purple Rush 
(click here to see my swatches)
Racy Green

A few readers have told me that they've already spotted this display at their local drugstores, so be on the lookout for it. Also, if you plan to purchase Speed Up Pink, it is currently sold out on the Milani website so definitely be on the lookout for it at your drugstores!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Cheesy name, but they look awesome.

    ReplyDelete
  2. They've got it at my Walgreens and I really want Blue Lightning, but I keep hoping to see swatches before I buy it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It makes me laugh how all these different cheaper brands are coming out with the crackle, it's a shame for me because I already bought a few, liked them a little and won't be buying anymore, wish they came out with them sooner.

    But I do think the name is clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Saw these at my local Fred Meyer's also! For the girls in the Pacific Northwest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Saw this display at Walgreens. The pink is pretty ordinary, I was bummed. I think the winner (in my opinion) in the collection is Racy Green. Stunning!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig