Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, June 27, 2011

New L.A. Colors Value Kits at Dollar Tree!

I don't know about you, but I get giddy every time new L.A. Colors products surface at Dollar Tree (who doesn't love spending $1 on new makeup?). The last new L.A. Colors goodies I encountered at Dollar Tree were those amazing eyeshadow trios, but the love Tara (whose pretty blog you should definitely check out here) spotted some new Value Kits recently at her Dollar Tree and was kind enough to share pics with us. Check 'em out!

Naturally, these retail for $1 each:

(image credit for all of following photos: Tara for Nouveau Cheap)






How fun are these?? I'm seriously excited to grab a few the minute I spot them at my Dollar Tree. Thanks SO much, Tara, for the fantastic pics and scoop!

Have you spotted these L.A. Colors Value Kits at your local Dollar Tree yet?
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Those are super fun! I love the bright colors. I love that they're only a buck lol.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I purchased one with the eyeshadows a while back. They may be great for a younger girl for dress up makeup, but they really don't have color payoff or lasting power. Just a heads up :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. As a matter of fact, yes I have! I grabbed 3 new eyeshadow sets on Friday while scouting for swag for my daughter's bday party! They have some great pastel brights. :) Pigmentation is decent but not great ... buildable, but don't bother without primer.

    ReplyDelete
  4. These have been in my local Dollar Trees since late last summer. Picked up a couple of lip gloss sets.

    ReplyDelete
  5. i saw these today but i never got the 3 pan ones and i really wanted them oh well.

    ReplyDelete
  6. We don't have this brand in Aus so I have to ask, what is the quality like? I am curious because obviously $1 is BARGAIN so are they any good? I do like how fun they look.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Time to stalk Dollar Tree! :P

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is so amazing, wish we had a store like that here in Norway :)

    Love Christine ♥

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig