Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 7, 2011

Exciting Walgreens news!


 A dear reader of mine, who also happens to be a Walgreens Beauty Advisor, just told me that her store  received coupons good for a FREE box of the new John Frieda Precision Foam Hair Color (up to $12.99, which is the retail price of this product at Walgreens). This is a coupon for a FREE box, no purchase necessary (of course you will need to pay tax). There's no way of knowing exactly when your Walgreens might get this coupon, so if you're interested, ask you local Beauty Advisor if they have it! My reader also told me they have $1 coupons for this hair dye as well.

Also, I can't confirm this, but there's a rumor going around that Walgreens might carry the full Milani line again at some point this year...wouldn't that be wonderful?
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. My Walgreens in Port Saint Lucie Florida is carrying what looks like the full line of Milani. They started carrying it two months ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I was in my Walgreens yesterday in S.FLA and they have a Milani wall display and it looks like its the full line...I was checking out those baked blushes....but I didn't get them...I want to wait until there is a sale..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I was in walgreens today and my location has the entire line of milani!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh yeah I am in atl, ga. Now I just want them to have a BOGO!!.lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. My Wags seems to carry the full-line but when they run out it is a while before they restock. I wanna try the corralina blush but it was sold out. Ill have to asj if they will be restocking it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Vixxan: Thanks for the info! I guess we west-coasters are the last to get it. Boo! lol

    babiig0919: Really? You are so lucky! Hopefully ours will get this too. That's fantastic!

    Patrice: Lucky girl!! I guess the west coast will eventually get it too then. Thanks for the info!

    ashwillis: Hum...that's very interesting! Thanks for the info, love!

    ReplyDelete
  7. You also get a 2 dollar register reward when purchasing the hair dye

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig