Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 7, 2011

Wet n Wild news!

I've got two great pieces of Wet n Wild news I want to share with you in this post!

First of all, I received confirmation directly from Wet n Wild that the special $0.69 Walgreens displays WILL be replenished throughout the entire promotion (now through May 28th). So if you go to Walgreens and see that your display is wiped out, don't worry. It will be restocked. The items in this display are core collection items, so it's not like LE products that are only around for a short period of time. So no stress!

For those who missed my original post on the $0.69 display, here's the official info directly from Wet n Wild:

Wet n wild has teamed up with Seventeen Magazine and Walgreens to provide an incredible deal to all our beloved customers. Now through May 28, 2011, we’re dropping all our hot, trendsetting $0.99 items to a whopping $0.69! As seen in the May issue of the teen-fave magazine, our fan, make-up artist, and celebrity favorite items will be priced for a limited time at JUST $0.69!

This amazing deal includes: 

Color Icon™ Brow & Eye Liner
Color Icon™ Shimmer Pencil
Color Icon™ Lipliner
Dual Pencil Sharpener
Silk Finish® Lipstick
Wild Shine® Nail Color

Next up, my lovely reader Gaby just spotted these adorable Wet n Wild MegaLast polish sets at her local Rite Aid:

image credit: Gaby for Nouveau Cheap

These limited edition sets are $3.99 and they contain five MegaLast polishes AND a coupon for $1 off a Wet n Wild product of $2.99 or higher. So cute! Thanks again, Gaby, for the great pic!

So, are you happy to hear that Walgreens will be replenishing the $0.69 display through May 28th? Are you excited to pick up one of these little polish sets?
SHARE:

14 comments

  1. Um, Walgreens must come to Canada now!! I need some of these fantastic deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah!!. I want the nail polish sets! I luv your blog, without it I would b in the dark!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought some of the eyeliners and I am actually quite impressed with the pigmentation. I decided to buy some fun colors, because it was a cheap way to see which colors looked nice on me. I will be buying more!! YEAY!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just a quick note on those polish packs: Instead of being the normal size that MegaLast polishes come in, they're the size of the bottles from the Christmas collection (0.25 oz., I think?). Still a fantastic deal if you want to try those polishes out but haven't yet!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Yay! Thank you G! I was wondering if they were going to be restocking the display or not. Time to go stalk Walgreens.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got these polish sets about two weeks ago. I was pretty excited and I love the little bag. The coupons are wonderful too! Now, if only I could find those Spring quads..

    ReplyDelete
  7. On Wednesday I got some of the glitter eyeliners only because there was not much left on the display. I was amazed at how soft and pigmented these are! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. I want to try the brow liner in Taupe, and a few of the silk finish lipsticks, and maybe a few polishe.:D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Yay! I am going to have my eyes peeled for Mega Last kits! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lacey: Awww, I'm sorry, love.

    Patrice: You are so sweet! Thanks so much for that.

    Erin: Thanks so much for the info! I was thinking they might be the minis but it wasn't sure. So that's great of you to confirm. :)

    Jessi: You are so welcome! Yeah, no need to stress out--they'll have more. Yay!

    Miss Biz: Congrats on finding those! And yeah, I really hope you get the LE stuff soon. :)

    Iris: Yay! I love those liners. :)

    ashwillis: Yep, I always hear wonderful things about that liner--I'd love to know what you think if you get it!

    Lacquer Ware for Tips and Toes: You are so welcome! :D

    robin: Yep, that's a pretty great little deal, huh?

    ReplyDelete
  11. also G, my guess is that since everything on the 69 cent display is from the core collection, if an item is out on the little display, check the wet n wild section for the exact product. i'm almost positive in saying it should ring up at the same price!

    ReplyDelete
  12. One of the Walgreen I went to didn't have the display but I went to another one and they were almost sold out on all the dark colors nail polish. So I ended up getting tickled pink, lady luck, and sunny side up. I hope when I go there next time they will have more dark colors esp rain check, I always been eyeing that one.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Sassy and Sweet (the nail polish sets) are available at Fred Meyers in the Pacific Northwest. So those who never could find it try there. I know my local Freddies has tons of the kits as does one of my local RiteAids.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig