Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, March 3, 2011

L'Oreal Go 360 Clean Cleansers for $1.99 starting 3/13!


I was going to wait and mention this in my Weekly Drugstore Sales post, but I just can't sit on it for that long!

So consider this advance warning if you're a Go 360 Clean fan:

L'Oreal Go 360 Cleansers are going to be on sale for $4.99 starting March 13th at Rite Aid. AND there's a $2 in-ad coupon (click here to see it), which can be combined with this $1 L'Oreal coupon on the L'Oreal website! Your total cost after coupons? $1.99 for a bottle of cleanser!

The only formula I've used is the Sensitive Skin formula (click here for my review), which is in permanent rotation in my bathroom. I love it because it doesn't contain menthol (which breaks me out) and it removes every last trace of my makeup (even eye makeup) without drying out my skin. Plus, that scrublet is so fun.

So anyway, if you want to take advantage of this deal, print out that L'Oreal website coupon NOW, in case they take it down soon. And then when you go to Rite Aid, just grab the circular and tear out the coupon when you go to the register!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Hi nouveau, quick question since I'm new to this whole coupon business.. I clicked the rite aid video values and I saw that there was a $2 off coupon for the l'oreal go 360 clean. Will we be able to use that along w/ the in-ad coupon? Or we can only use the manufacturer's coupon + in-ad coupons?
    Thanks for your help. =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I used to LOVE this wash and I recently started using it again and it caused the first breakout I've had in years. I'm pretty bummed about it, especially if it's going to be 1.99 now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Aw... I'm heading down to the states tmr! I wish I could postpone it to Sunday =(

    ReplyDelete
  4. orangegummybear: Thanks for mentioning the VV coupon! I knew about that one too, but completely forgot to talk about it in this post! :) And to answer your question, no, you cannot use the VV coupon with the in-ad coupon, since they're both store coupons. BUT, you can use either the VV coupon OR the in-ad coupon along with the L'Oreal website coupon, because the L'Oreal website coupon is a manufacturer's coupon. Hope that helps!

    Mercedes: Awww, I'm so sorry to hear it broke you out! What formula did you use?

    Fay: Awww, sorry to hear that! :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just tried to purchase this but it scanned at $6.99. I went back to the shelf and just saw a tag mentioning the $2 off in ad coupon. But it didn't scan at $4.99. =( I guess some prices are regional?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig