Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Sunday, January 16, 2011

New Sally Hansen manicure tools, hand creams and foot creams

I've got tons of new drugstore products to show you in the days to come, so I apologize in advance because you're about to get bombarded with new product posts!

First up, I spotted new manicure and pedicure tools from Sally Hansen:


These new tools include toe nail clippers, finger nail clippers, cuticle trimmers and one very interesting nail file that I'm kind of obsessed with at the moment (more on that below). The retails prices range from $4.29 to $12.19.



See that nail file on the end? It's called a "2-step sapphire file" and apparently it's curved in a way that works with the natural curve of your nail. I've never quite seen anything like it (although I'm not well-versed in state-of-the-art nail files so it could very well be a dupe of an existing product). But it's just got an interesting shape to it and I'm sure I'll eventually purchase one to see how it works. You know me and gimmicks!

And finally, we now know why the existing Sally Hansen hand and foot creams are all on clearance at CVS right now--here are the new ones!


Sorry for the bad photo, but the hand cream contains shea butter while the foot products both contain lavender. Do you like the new packaging over the old packaging?

So, what do you think about these new products from Sally Hansen? Anything catching your eye?
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Essence sells something called a loop file that is curved. I happen to have one! They are a German cosmetics company sold in the US exclusively at Ulta.

    Here's some photos and a review, but it appears to be in Italian(?)...
    http://passionnail.blogspot.com/2011/01/loop-file-di-essence.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. Never apologize for new product posts...love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I picked up a couple of the Sally Hansen hand lotions on clearance, and they're not bad. I hope the new ones have a better fragrance and aren't as greasy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really loved the old pedicure scrub (it was scrubby and also very moisturizing, with a nice scent) so i am rather unimpressed by the looks of the new lavender-y one. :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Sally's cuticle cream. I use it all the time and it works wonders on my nails, especially when it's winter and they crack and bleed a lot.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw another new Rimmel Clean Finish Foundation and Rimmel blushing too at Walmart.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just bought the Rimmel Clean Finish foundation, but it's not on their website and I can barely find information on it... A few videos on Youtube, but nada for the most part. Any word? So far I'm loving it.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I can't speak on the mani/pedi tools, but I DID buy a pair of tweezers from this Sally Hansen line of neat-package-cute-name tools. Lemme tell ya, I was VERY disappointed. I ended up having to buy another pair of tweezers instead - I got a pair of Tweezerman tweezers at Sally Beauty that were half the price and twice as functional! I'd say tread carefully when getting tools from this Sally Hansen line.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I actually reviewed the tweezers and had a similar experience. :(

      Delete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig