Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Monday, January 10, 2011

New Neutrogena Naturals Skincare Collection

A huge thanks to my wonderful reader Jess for this one. She spotted the new Neutrogena Naturals collection already up on the Target website and it's available for pre-order! 

This new line from Neutrogena boasts skincare products that contain "no harsh chemical sulfates, parabens, petrochemicals, dyes or phthalates".

I'm not sure how many products are in this collection but Target offers three (all info below from Target.com).

Click on the images below to be taken directly to the Target website for more product info:
Neutrogena Naturals Face & Body Bar
Retail: $3.99, 3.5 oz
Health Concern: All Skin Types
Used For: Cleansing
Scent: Fresh


Neutrogena Naturals Purifying Facial Cleanser
Retail: $6.99, 6 oz.
For Use On: Face
Scent: Unscented



Neutrogena Naturals Daily Facial Scrub
Retail: $6.99, 4 oz
For Use On: Face
Scent: Unscented


Jess also informed me that it appears the Pore Refining Cleanser has been discontinued, so if that's a favorite of yours, you might want to stock up if you see it.


Are you excited about these new offerings from Neutrogena? I'd love to hear your thoughts!

And thanks again, Jess, for the scoop!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Hey G!

    I actually saw these products about a week ago on display at my local Walgreens. Here's a picture of the display, with prices, etc.:
    http://img.makeupalley.com/8/3/5/5/1847671.JPG

    ReplyDelete
  2. Kristen: Oooh, thank you! That's GREAT to know! Did you pick up anything? :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for the heads up on the Pore refining cleanser!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Tracy: You're so welcome! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, I wish I would have bought something from this line when I was at Walgreens. It says no petrochemicals so that means no mineral oil, right? I hope they make a lotion that goes with this line too. I usually don't like the way mineral oil feels on my skin and I don't think it is all that moisturizing.

    Oh gross, I was reading about mineral oil on Wikipedia and this just grossed me out. "A mineral oil or liquid petroleum is a liquid by-product of the distillation of petroleum to produce gasoline and other petroleum based products from crude oil."

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jessi: Yes, miineral oil is a petro-chemical. Oh, and if you think that's gross, look up how lanolin is made. haha!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I bought the Purifying cleanser at Walgreens last week and love it! It already made a big difference in my face :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. G: I didn't buy anything from the line, but the lotion-like makeup cleanser is compelling me. I was waiting for some reviews first, hahah. :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig