Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, December 16, 2010

Spotted: New CoverGirl Lip Perfection Display

A little while back I showed you these new CoverGirl lipsticks, but the wonderful Rach spotted a different display and was kind enough to share some pics with me, so naturally I am excited to share them with you!

My gal Amber already posted a great review of these new lipsticks, so definitely check that out if you'd like more details.

Now on to the pics! I am just so excited that CG is giving us a whopping 44 new shades to play with!

 image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap
CoverGirl Lip Perfection Collection
(retail: $7.99)

 image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap
Pinks and Roses

 image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap
Lilacs, Mauves and Burgundies

 image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap
Nudes, Corals and Reds

 image credit: Rachel for Nouveau Cheap
Browns

So what do you think? Have you tried any of these new lipsticks yet? If not, do you see any must-have shades that you plan to pick up? I'd love to hear from you!

And thanks again to Rach for the fantastic pics!
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. I saw a display for these at my local Rite Aid but the display looked different.... The lipsticks weren't in slots like that but I think they were laying down? Interesting :) Love the diversity of the shades but I'm not much of a lip person :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. All the colors look so great! I cant wait to see them in person

    ReplyDelete
  3. MORE red shades for me to lust after! I've been a red lipstick lover since I was 12 years old! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I have tried several and they are ok. I like the packaging and the weight but did you notice the old max factor collection called Colour perfection that came in 44 shades back in 06? Well it didn't do well so they just renamed it covergirl lip perfection. Many are the same shades and it is even the same formula. I feel deceived. Count me out!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm looking forward to trying these.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Interesting to read what Swatching It Girl wrote.

    ReplyDelete
  7. HI! I bought 2 of these, and I really like them! They're so pigmented, and they glide onto the lips even better than the Maybelline Color Sensational (of which I have 16 or so). The one thing that's an issue for me, oddly enough, is that the color lasts so long on my lips that if I'm still wearing some close to bedtime, I have to really work to remove the stain. I went through a bout of dry lips just recently, which never happens, and I don't know if these were the reason or not. The timing coincided. I bought a reddish-berry called "Tempt" (BEAUTIFUL!!!) and a neutral called "Sultry". The colors are really, really pretty. I'm looking forward to seeing the rest of the collection. I also bought Covergirl's new tinted lip balm, but I'll save that comment for the appropriate post. Hope this helps!! =)

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig