Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

More info on the CVS L'Oreal clearance

I just wanted to post a quick update for those of you who are excited about the idea of 75% off select L'Oreal products at CVS!

I've heard reports from SEVERAL of you that even if there are no signs up on the displays, you've been scanning products and they're coming up 75% off in the system. Great news for those of you who have been saying to me that you're bummed you haven't seen this sale in your area. SCAN SCAN SCAN and see what the price is in the system, folks!

Second, I've been asked by many people when this sale will end. Well, I don't have an answer for you, but my suspicion has always been that CVS (as well as other drugstores) are making room for the new L'Oreal products, so I have a feeling that this sale will not officially "end", rather it will last until all of these older products have been sold (don't quote me on that, it's just an educated guess).  So, the only thing I can say is, I'd start to rush and buy what you can IF your store has the 75% off clearance signs up. If the signs are NOT up at your CVS, you have a bit more time because only a few of us know about this sale!

For a complete list of what everyone has been spotting on sale for 75% off at CVS, click here.

What have you purchased lately? I'm super excited to see all these comments about how you've been using coupons on top of the sale prices to get HiP pigments, etc. for just pennies!
SHARE:

9 comments

  1. I got a True Match pressed powder, compact foundation, and liquid foundation the other day for almost nothing! Don't forget that you can use coupons on clearanced items! There were some good ones a couple weeks ago.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i got a Feel Naturale cream-to-powder compact, a HiP kohl, and 3 HiP Liquid Lipsticks. they all rock! the FN foundation looks AMAZING on first application but it only lasts like 4 hours and starts to show signs of creasing and shine. ah well. still glad i tried it and it's a good match.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bought a nail polish in a shade I was planning on buying anyway. I used a $1 off coupon from the L'oreal website so it was only 24 cents before tax.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm out of loreal coupons and for some reason the site won't give me any more. :( (only got one from them and it looks like there is the ability to get more?) Anyway, I couldn't remember what was on sale besides the kohl liners so I grabbed two of those, then by chance scanned the pigments! Yay! So I grabbed two of them (the brownish greenish one? Gorgeous! Do yourself a favor and pick it up!). Also had an extra buck for using my reuseable bag - sweet! Went to two CVSs in one day so that was two more scans.

    ReplyDelete
  5. will go back tomorrow, i forgot to scan the products( when i saw there was no sale i went home empty handed). thanks for the advice ^ ^

    ReplyDelete
  6. I got 2 of the HIP kohl liners and they are awesome once you get the hang of them! My favorite is burgundy, so pretty & perfect for fall. I never thought I'd like this kind of product but now I intend to get all the colors. :]

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just got some L'Oreal stuff, I checked a CVS closer to me and they did have the sale

    ReplyDelete
  8. the CVS near me was totally wiped out but I had to go into Manhattan today and decided to make a quick dash into one. The CVS on 10th ave and 42nd was very well stocked and barely a dent was made in the 75% off sale. All of the products except for a few of the Endless lipcolors and the liquid lipsticks were plentiful. Hope this helps some of your NYC readers. The liquid lipsticks rock! I wish they weren't being discontinued.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig