Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, November 17, 2010

Weekly Drugstore Makeup Sales (and a Black Friday update!)


The lovely Make-Up on the Cheap is back and has just posted next week's drugstore makeup sales! Click here to go directly to her post for a complete breakdown of all the drugstore makeup sales next week.

Also, I'm practically begging you to read this entire post because I don't want you to miss out on anything in the coming week. I've got some very important info for you:

1) The regular sales for this week run from 11/21 through 11/27 (Sunday to Saturday, as usual) with the exception of CVS. For CVS only, their regular sales run 11/21 - 11/24, and then the Black Friday sale runs from 11/25 - 11/27.

CVS's Black Friday sales run from 11/25 - 11/27

Rite Aid's Black Friday sales run from 11/25 - 11/27

Walgreens' Black Friday sales run from 11/25 - 11/27

Click those links above for all the latest details.

So just to reiterate, Rite Aid and Wags will run their regular sales 11/21 - 11/27 with Black Friday sales running concurrent 11/25 - 11/27. CVS will end their regular sales on 11/24 and run Black Friday sales 11/25 - 11/27.

2) I mentioned this before, but just a reminder that CVS's Black Friday sale includes Wet n Wild nail sets for $2.99. I believe these are the same holiday mini sets that normally retail for $5 each.

3) Speaking of nails, starting Sunday, ALL SALLY HANSEN PRODUCTS (nail polish and makeup) will be BOGOFREE at Rite Aid! This is a huge deal since BOGOFREE sales are few and far between lately. If you have any Sally Hansen coupons that expire at the end of this year, NOW is the time to use them (well not now, but starting this Sunday!)

So remember: regular sales run as usual this coming week, but Black Friday sales run from 11/25 - 11/27.
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. G, You might need to double check, because I think the sales run from Sun - Thu, then it's Black Friday sales for Thu - Sat only, not both.

    At least that's what Makeup on the Cheap says... I'm going to go read it again. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. It looks like only CVS has their sales run from Sun-Thu. Rite Aid and Walgreens have the normal Sun-Sat flyers. I checked I heart CVS/Rite Aid/Wags.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oops, I meant Sun-Wed on that CVS flyer, not Sun-Thu. D'Oh!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Donna: Thanks for catching the difference at CVS. In this post, I actually linked to the IHeart... sites and that's where I got my info (ie: that the Black Friday sales run concurrently with the regular sales) but I missed that CVS's sales DO NOT do this, so thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig