Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Discontinued L'Oreal products?

Well well well! I knew it was only a matter of time until we'd see select L'Oreal products begin to go on clearance. I mean, certain things are going to HAVE to go bye-bye in order to make room for all the brand spankin' new goodies that I showed you in this post.

While I cannot say with 100% certainty that the following products are being discontinued, it doesn't bode well considering the yellow tags that say "ALL" shades are now 75% off at CVS:

All Endless Color Lipsticks
ALL Pro Manicure polishes
ALL Color Pressos
ALL HiP Shine Struck Liquid Lip Colors


ALL True Match Feel Naturale 
Light Softening Compact Powders and Blushes

 
ALL True Match Naturale Gentle Lip Conditioners


My advice? If you love any of these products, keep checking your drugstores until you see them go on clearance, and then stock up while you can. I hope they're all not going bye-bye (especially if any of these are Holy Grail products for you!) but just in case...you've been warned!

Have you spotted any of these L'Oreal products on clearance at your local drugstores yet? If so, I'd love to hear from you!
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. I really want to find the new stuff!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Walgreens in Central Texas only has some of these on clearance, but not as good as CVS prices.

    ReplyDelete
  3. EEEK!!! It's exciting, but I'm pretty sure LA doesn't have the same deals. I can't find anything here.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I checked my CVS last weekend, nothing was on clearance there sadly :( I'm going to check another CVS soon

    ReplyDelete
  5. i just called my local cvs and asked if they have makeup on clearance and they said no...I gotta check other ones!

    thanks for the info. you're awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  6. hey, will you do a post on top 10 drugstore makeup must-haves? i know you're going to have your 2010 products post later, but i'd like to know your all-time faves (that are still available) as i'm visiting the u.s. soon and will have access to all these things you're always posting about!!! since you're the only makeup blog i read daily, i trust your opinion (although i admit that after a number of bad experiences in the late 90s/early 00s, i'm wary of maybelline :P). thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I have seen the Endless Lipcolors and some of the other items on clearance at Walgrees and Ulta. Once I saw the post about the new Le Rouge Infallible colors, I figured they were replacing the Endless lipcolors with that. I wonder if it's just the same product repackaged?

    But it's about time they got rid of those stupid Color Presso things. That has got to be one of the worst products L'oreal has ever made.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for the heads up. Its rare that I get to CVS. Wish I saw this yesterday when I WAS there. Will keep my eyes peeled, it may land at WAGS and Rite Aid too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Also went to a local cvs and they told me I'd missed said sale. Gonna keep trying. Good to know about Ulta!

    Thanks

    ReplyDelete
  10. Wow, that's crazy. I hope there are some awesome new products coming out to replace them! My CVS didn't have the signs up, but I'll price check and maybe ask the makeup person about it tonight.

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thanks for posting this. I'm going to keep my eyes peeled.

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh, man! Just yesterday I was thinking I had too many lipsticks. . .but 75% *and* I have coupons? It's makeup storage Tetris time!

    ReplyDelete
  13. If Endless is really being discontinued then what has this been all about? What have I been working towards? [/creed bratton]

    ReplyDelete
  14. Thank you so much! they're d/cing the foundation I use :( but I picked up a few of them for $3 each! They didnt have the signs up but I used the price checker and all was on massive sale!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig