Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 15, 2010

One more tip about that Revlon coupon...

I'm a bit behind on responding to comments today because I've been mad at work posting new content (if you haven't noticed!).  So please forgive me if I have yet to reply to your comment. I read all of your wonderful comments and I appreciate them so much--you have no idea how grateful I am and how much I appreciate that you take the time to contribute to my posts with such great comments and info!

I wanted to share with you one more tip about the Revlon coupon that I mentioned yesterday. Several of my readers have emailed me today to tell me that there's one more great way to save some serious cash at CVS this week.  Since Revlon is currently BOGO1/2OFF this week (how did I not know this?), you can print out two of the $3 off ColorBurst coupons from Revlon.com, and then use them in combination with the CVS coupon for $5 off 2 Revlon products (if you haven't gotten this coupon yet, scan your CVS card at the CVS slot machine and you'll probably get it--I got it the very first time I scanned it yesterday).

So let's break this down:   

Revlon ColorBurst lipsticks are $8.99 retail.  Buy two for $18, but with the current BOGO1/2OFF sale, that brings it down to $13.50. Then subtract $6 (from your two Revlon.com coupons), then subtract another $5 (from your CVS coupon). That leaves you at $2.50 FOR TWO LIPSTICKS! That's $1.25 per lipstick!

Of course if you can't get to a CVS this week, not to worry, because you can still take advantage of the great deal starting this Sunday (click here for the details).

Hope that helps some of you snag some new lip colors for next to nothing! And of course, don't forget the NARS Dolce Vita dupe. :)
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Thanks, that does help! Naturally the slot machine was out of order at the store I went to Sunday, but I can check 2 stores this Sat - hope I get that $5 coupon! I haven't tried ColorBurst lipstick, but at that price, why not?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for posting this!!! BTW you have been tagged!!!

    http://tropicalmind.blogspot.com/2010/04/i-love-your-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Alora: Aw man, that sux. Sorry your slot machine wasn't working, but this coupon is so good, it's worth the trip to other locations! And don't forget to check out the NARS dupe (Soft Rose)! :)

    Tropical Mind: Thank you, honey!! I left you a comment. :) xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I went to ULTA instead because all Revlon products were 40% off. I had the ColorBurst $3 off coupon, so the lipstick cost went from $8.99 to $2.39!

    I bought two other items to get the $3.50 off $10 purchase with the ULTA coupon.

    I freakin' love ULTA (granted, I go to the location in the Chicago Loop - 4 floors of awesomeness). There's a level just for drugstore make-up and there's testers for each product! No more color guessing! CVS and Walgreens have more BOGOF deals though!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh, and no go on the Revlon coupon at CVS. I got a measly $1 off CVS skincare product. :-(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jade: I'm so glad you were able to take advantage of this deal at your Ulta! I wish my Ulta was closer to me (it's quite a drive). That's the only thing that stops me from going. :( I'm so sorry you never did get the Revlon coupon at your CVS. I really wish they made that coupon available to everyone on their very first swipe. :(

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig