Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Friday, April 16, 2010

Friday Deals & Steals

 Happy Friday! I have a few great deals I'd like to tell you about for your weekend, so let's get started!

First, if you've got an Ulta in your town, all NYC Cosmetics are currently 20% off! If you have this month's All You Magazine, then you know that there is a $5 off a $10 NYC purchase coupon in the April issue (thanks again, Cheapalicious, for that heads-up!), and if you visit Drugstore Divas, they'll tell you where you can snag another coupon for $3.50 off a $10 Ulta purchase, which you can stack on top of the All You coupon. Talk about getting some NYC goodies for next to nothing!

Next, I mentioned yesterday that I was able to get a really good deal on some Vaseline Sheer Infusion Lotion at my local Vons grocery store. Well, if you don't have a Vons in your town, you are in luck because there's an even BETTER deal currently available at Target! If you got the Red Plum coupon for $3.75 off one bottle of Vaseline Sheer Infusion, you can also print out this coupon from Target (located on page 2) for an additional $1 off any Vaseline product. Stack those together and subtract them from the regular price of Sheer Infusion at Target ($4.99) and you're walking away with a full-size bottle for 24 cents! (And don't forget to snag your FREE reusable tote bag if you're at Target this Sunday and continue using your reusable bags to receive 5 cents off your total purchase each time you shop at Target.)

And if you don't have a Vons in your town AND you can't get to a Target, my lovely reader, adorepink, also let me know that Walgreens currently has Sheer Infusion on sale for $5.49, so use that Red Plum coupon and you've got yourself a bottle for just $1.88!

Another huge thanks is in order for Cheapalicious for the heads-up about this FREE offer.  I've mentioned before that I'm a big fan of Aveeno Nourish +Moisturize shampoo.  But how did I become a huge fan in the first place? By trying a free sample! So I'm delighted to tell you that Aveeno is offering free samples again (of all of their shampoos and conditioners) and you'll get some coupons as well.  Just click here, fill out the survey and watch for your samples in the mail.  When I did this the first time around, I got my samples in less than three weeks, so hopefully you'll get yours quickly as well.

And because it's Friday, and because I occasionally love me some Jamba Juice, I thought I'd share this BOGOFREE coupon with you.  Take a friend, take a family member, take your sweetie to Jamba Juice and take this coupon with ya!

Oh! Before I forget. I want to tell you that I took my coupons over to CVS last night and walked away with two Revlon ColorBurst Lipsticks for just $2.50 (plus tax)! I bought two shades for my mom as a little surprise to give her this weekend. So I just wanted to let you know, first hand, that this deal definitely works!
SHARE:

5 comments

  1. I went to CVS to try to snag the Revlon deal, but my CVS Slot Machine gave me a $5/off two Almay products. Which was pretty awesome, because they were BOGO/50% off AND they had eyeshadows that were packaged with eyeliners for free! So I got a blush, an eyeshadow trio and an eyeliner for about 10 bucks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lizamichatello: Oooh, this is the first time I'm hearing about that Almay coupon! I wonder if it's brand new? Anyway, I'm sorry you didn't get the Revlon coupon, but it looks like you more than made up for it! Congrats! You scored some great goodies at an awesome price! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ^^you're very welcome, r! the last sample i received from aveeno was a full sized bottle of their stress relief lotion, so i'm hoping that these samples are full sized as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Niki: Are you serious??? A full size bottle? That is AWESOME! Oh man, when I got my samples of the haircare the first time they did this, they were just the little plastic packets that you have to tear open. I hope they send full size bottles this time around because that would be amazing!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. My CVS stores (Bay Area) have only ever given me coupons for CVS brand products. What is up with that? I'm envious!

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig