Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Calgon, Take Me Away (with your new products and packaging!)

Most good recessionistas already love Calgon, right? Aside from being super affordable, their bath and body products are just downright fun. There's a reason why "Calgon, take me away!" has been a saying I've used more times in my life than I can count.

So I'm delighted to share with you some very exciting news about what's in store for us this year! Aside from snazzy new packaging, Calgon is going to be introducing new products and fragrances this year, and I'm tickled pink to be able to give you the scoop.

First of all, look at this new packaging!

(click to enlarge)

Ooooh, aren't these new labels pretty??

Here's more info about the body mists, as well as info about the brand new Calgon products that we can expect to see in stores this year:

Calgon Body Mists will come in newly repackaged 2oz and 8oz bottles and will be available in the following fragrances:

Morning Glory
Hawaiian Ginger
Tahitian Orchid
Perfect Bliss
Tropical Dream
Coconut Sorbet
Cotton Candy
Vanilla Swirl
Marshmallow
Passion Fruit & Hibiscus
Paradise Flower & Brazil Nut
Moon Petal Musk
Cherry Blossom
Peach Blossom

And here is more info on some new products for 2010!



Calgon Ultra-Moisturizing Bath Beads will now be available in 26oz cylinders. Fragrances include: Lavender Vanilla, English Garden, Ocean Breeze, Powder Fresh and Island Escape.


Calgon Bubbly Bath Fizzy Set (NEW) includes for bath fizzies and a sea sponge. Fragrances include: Morning Glory and English Garden.



Calgon Relaxing Mineral Salts (NEW) will come in a 30oz cylinder. Fragrances include Morning Glory, English Garden, Hawaiian Ginger and Ocean Breeze.

I am super excited to get my hands on some of these new products, so stay tuned because I'll post a review once I get them. I can't wait to slather myself in some Vanilla Swirl Nourishing Body Cream and then lightly mist my skin with Marshmallow Refreshing Body Mist. Who says smelling like a vanilla-marshmallow cupcake is a bad thing?

Oh, and for all you loyal Calgon fans out there, are you a member of the Calgon Club? If you sign up, you'll get an instant $1 coupon, plus you'll get advance notice about new products, contests, free samples, additional coupons and more. Fun!

Do you have any favorite Calgon products? Are you looking forward to these new goodies? I'd love to hear your thoughts!
SHARE:

7 comments

  1. Cherry and Peach Blossom!!! Can those replace my beloved and unafordable L'Occitane eau de toilettes??

    The bath line looks so worth to try!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Elena: I know, I'm excited about those too! If they can replace your L'Occitane edts, that would be incredible because I know those L'Occitane fragrances can get pricy, for sure! xo

    ReplyDelete
  3. Marshmallow! That's my signature scent and has been increasingly hard to find lately. Hopefully I'll see much much more of it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Calgon Club- LOL. so much yummier than the Mickey Mouse Club!

    ReplyDelete
  5. MeredithElaine: I love Marshmallow too. :) And yep, it's definitely not going anywhere! Whew! I like the new label--do you? :)

    beautifulmonday: LOL!! So true. xo

    Amber: Girl, you have GOT to pick this up. It's soft and sweet and well, obviously, super affordable. I like to spray my sheets with it sometimes...even though the boyfriend thinks that is overkill. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I achually love Vanilla Swirl I got a small bottle which I carry in my bag and a large one that stays on my dresser

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig