Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, April 25, 2009

New Revlon ColorStay Mineral Mousse and MAC MSF dupes (pics!)







[UPDATE: FOR MY IN-DEPTH REVIEW OF COLORSTAY MINERAL MOUSSE FOUNDATION, CLICK HERE]

Stop the presses! I just saw the display for the new Revlon ColorStay Mineral Mousse Makeup and ColorStay Mineral Finish Powders at Rite-Aid and WOW! I cannot wait to try these!

First of all, ColorStay liquid foundation is my holy grail product so I can't imagine a better formula, but these "Mineral Mousse Makeup" tubes look fantastic (although there are only 7 shades). Second, there are new MAC Mineralize Skinfinish dupes called "Mineral Finishing Powders" and all three shades are gorgeous! If these deliver like the MAC products but with the staying power of the ColorStay line, I'll take one of each, please!

Anyway, just wanted to share the pics with you all--I'll be picking these up and doing a complete review once there's a BOGO (retail price for each product is $13.99 so there's no way I'm paying full price for either of them).

Please leave a comment here if you've tried either of these--would love to hear your opinion!
SHARE:

6 comments

  1. HA! I guess it's no surprise that I bought both the foundation AND the pink higlighter Friday ;) I wore the foundation today- I'll save what I have to say for my full review, but it's really really nice! I like it so much that I hope they don't discontinue this one like they foolishly did with the Skinlights line =/

    ReplyDelete
  2. I found your website through the SD Bloggers' network - I think - it was one of the SD related twitters I follow, and I absolutely love it. Great resource for awesome finds. Especially for someone who is on the eternal quest for the best lipgloss and eyeliner! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Tanya! OMG, it so does not surprise me that you got these :) I can't wait to read your full reviews!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi meredithelaine! Thank you so much for the comment. I just took a look at your blog and it's hilarious! I love it :) I'm adding to my RSS right away. Also, please feel free to email me if you ever want to know exactly which Marshalls/Big Lots/Rite-Aid location that I'm referring to in my blog in case you want to go there. Thanks again!

    PS: We'll continue that eyeliner and lipgloss quest together :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi! Just read your comment on my blog, thanks to you for adding me to your blog roll! Girl, the mascara...oh wow, I don't know where to beging. I will be posting a review with more pics and a short clip soon so you can see what I mean. I do wish for the mousse makeup to have nice reviews, I'm a sucker for Revlon's Colorstay line and always looking for the "flawless" look, lol.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey Beda! I seriously cannot wait to read your review on that mascara! I'm with you--I hope that nothing but good reviews roll in on that mousse makeup because as soon as there's a BOGO it will be mine! :)

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig