Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, March 30, 2017

Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Day 13 Deals are Live


The Ulta 21 Days of Beauty Day 13 deals are live, so here's your nightly reminder, including some new tips. Be sure to read through this entire post (I don't want you to miss anything)!

WHAT I'M BUYING: tonight I will be purchasing the Smashbox Primer Water (and I would suggest that you jump on it ASAP if you want it as well, because I have a feeling it will sell out before end of day Friday). I've heard so many good things about this primer from so many of you (and also from my fellow bloggers) that I feel like it's finally time I try it. I love the idea that you can apply it before and/or after your foundation and I REALLY love that it's alcohol-free (hard to find with primer mists).

FREEBIE REMINDER: (UPDATE: 10:16PM PACIFIC 3/31) I'm so sorry, everyone. I just tried checking out with the Pureology freebie (link below) and it appears that it's now sold out. It let me add to my cart but once I checked out there was a note that it was out of stock. Boo! Again, so sorry about that!

NOTE FOR PLATINUM MEMBERS: all Platinum members receive free shipping with any Beauty Steal purchase. This offer is valid for the entire duration of the event (now through April 8).

(Click a link below to go directly to an item listing)

BEAUTY STEALS FOR FRIDAY, MARCH 31 (available online and in-store unless otherwise noted, while supplies last):

WEEKLY BEAUTY DEALS (available in-store and online for one week only, March 26 - April 1):

OTHER FREEBIES (while supplies last):

HOT BUYS (available for the entire event, March 19 - April 8, in-store and online unless otherwise noted):

CURRENT MULTIPLIERS 
  • Sign into your Ulta account here and go to your "My Rewards" tab to see if you have these offers available to activate:
  • 5X Points - all Dermalogica + Murad purchases (ends 4/1)
  • 5X Points - all Gucci Bamboo fragrance purchases (ends 3/31)

OTHER NOTABLE DEALS & NEW RELEASES:

If you're new to the 21 Days of Beauty event, be sure to check out my tips for newbies HERE.

View the Ulta 21 Days of Beauty homepage HERE.
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Delux air dry cream freebie is out of stock.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm so sorry! I was updating my post (just discovered that too) as you were probably leaving your comment. Such a bummer! :(

      Delete
  2. Free Catrice palette with $15 Catrice purchase must be OOS because the link says it's no longer available. Weird because when you look up that exact palette on the Ulta website it's available for purchase?? Don't play me like that Ulta! Maybe the promo just ended.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Tarte maracuja oil is sold out online

    ReplyDelete
  4. You should check out the Japonesque blush in shade 2. It is the perfect pinky peach shimmer.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You were right, it's sold out and it's only noon eastern time. I guess that's good for me as I don't really know how to use primer anyway but I thought this might be a good one to learn with. Hope everyone who really wanted one got to grab it.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Amazon has a beauty box for $11.99 for Prime members, you get $11.99 credit with purchase to use on select beauty. Search "beauty box" on Amazon to find it. Apologies if you have already posted, I got an email from Retail me Not about it. Thanks for your hard work G!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Does anyone know if the 5 off $15 is online only? Could you use it on store?

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig