Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Saturday, March 12, 2016

Spotted: SOHO Beauty Disney Tsum Tsum Makeup Bag Collection

image credit: @rockgirlmaxim84 for Nouveau Cheap
SOHO Beauty Disney Tsum Tsum Makeup Bags at Kmart
(retail: $9.99 - $14.99)

So it's been a while since Walgreens released a new limited edition Disney beauty collection, right? I wonder if they've put the brakes on that project? Either way, the Disney beauty collabs haven't stopped, but you may have to look to other retailers for your fix. A while back, I remember some of you mentioning that there were some SOHO Beauty Minnie Mouse makeup bags at Kmart, and today I have a new Tsum Tsum collection to show you, which is also now popping up at Kmart.

Many thanks to reader Jennifer (@rockgirlmaxim84 on Instagram) for sharing the pic above of the new SOHO Beauty Disney Tsum Tsum makeup bag display that she spotted at her local Kmart this week. As far as I know, this collection is exclusive to Kmart. A quick Google search resulted in absolutely nothing about this collection, and these bags are not available on the SOHO website (the only Disney-related items on the SOHO site are the Disney Princess makeup brushes that have been available at Walgreens since January 2015).

I enlarged/cropped Jennifer's pic a bit for a closer look:

image credit: @rockgirlmaxim84 for Nouveau Cheap
SOHO Beauty Disney Tsum Tsum large makeup bag ($14.99)

image credit: @rockgirlmaxim84 for Nouveau Cheap
SOHO Beauty Disney Tsum Tsum small makeup bags ($9.99)

The only other Disney Tsum Tsum beauty collab that I know of is the Lip Smackers Tsum Tsum collection, which I showed you HERE. Have you spotted any other beauty-related Tsum Tsum collabs lately?

Thanks again, Jennifer, for the great sighting and pic. I really appreciate it!
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. If you get more information about these, can you please update us? These bags are so cute but my local Kmart ended up closing down recently!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi there. My local Rite Aid (N. CA) just started carrying these bags. Prices are 6.99/9.99/12.99.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig