Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Wednesday, December 16, 2015

BOGOFREE Hakuho-Do + Sephora Pro Brushes (Online and In-Store at Sephora US and Canada)


This deal may sell out before you even get a shot at it, but I'm typing as fast as I can to get this up! Many thanks to reader @shalinilahiri on Instagram for this HOT tip!

Right both in-store and online at both Sephora and Sephora Canada, all Hakuho-Do + Sephora Pro Brushes HERE are BOGOFREE. There are only two brushes still available on the Sephora US site as I write this, but if you add them to your cart, you'll get the lowest-priced brush FREE.

PROOF:



NO CODE REQUIRED. Just add two brushes from THIS PAGE to your cart and you'll get the lowest-priced brush FREE. Go go go before these last two brushes sell out! And don't forget to use code MERRYMINI for a free deluxe sample of your choice today!

Thanks again, @shalinilahiri, for the awesome tip!
SHARE:

3 comments

  1. They are all sold out. My first ever "high end" brush was a kabuki from Shu Uemura at the Century City mall when I was 21 years old( I'm 49 now). I still have it and still use it. It was Made in Japan. I'm amazed that I actually still own it and its held up.

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig