
As you probably know, Viseart Palettes are very expensive (retail: $80 each at Sephora). And if you haven't heard of Esum Brushes, they're professional makeup brushes that retail for $18 - $80+ depending on the brush.
Well thanks to reader Julia for this fantastic tip about how to get these products at a discount! Right now at Muse Beauty (professional makeup store in San Francisco), you can get YOUR CHOICE of two Viseart Palettes and three Esum Eyeshadow Brushes for a total of $128 HERE. But it gets better! Julia passed along the code PINFAN10, which gets you $10 off this deal. So that's two Viseart Palettes and three Esum eyeshadow brushes for $118 + free shipping.
I do not know when this deal (or the code) will end, so DO NOT WAIT if you're interested!
Thanks so much, Julia, for the great tip!
Full disclosure: I have not ordered from Muse Beauty before, so I cannot give you any insights as to customer service, etc. But they DO take PayPal. which protects your purchase.
8 comments
This set comes with all three of the brushes
OMG thank you!!!! Fixing that now!
What an amazing deal! If I wasn't broke from black Friday I'd be all over this! Dangit!!
Thanks - just purchased!
I bit the bullet and ordered It was an awesome deal, thank you and Julia for letting us know. (and now I won't have to wait until Sephora's next sale). I am not on a no buy for the rest of the month ;)
Frends beauty has viseart for 55 not as good as this but if you only need one...and stilazzi eye shadows are 1.99 and brushed on sale
Thanks!! I heard great things about them but couldn't justify $80 for a palette. I got Cool Matte & Bridal Satin. I know the cool matte didn't perform as well as the others for Temptalia, but I use primer and patience, and the others are way too warm ("neutral" isn't).
Wow, thanks for posting this deal! I'm so excited to try the palettes and brushes. I got Dark Matte and Bridal Satin.
Post a Comment