Don't forget to check the beauty sale pages at Macy's here and
Nordstrom here for new beauty deals plus free shipping!


Thursday, April 2, 2015

New Tarte Cosmetics Deals at QVC

In case you didn't get the email from Tarte today, here's the scoop on some new deals available now at QVC:


Get three full-size Lights, Camera Lashes Mascaras for $37 shipped (plus you can make two payments on Easy Pay). Regular price for one tube of this mascara is $20.

You can check out the other recently-added Tarte deals (all with $3 shipping) HERE
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I have been debating and agonizing over buying the Tarte slenderizing bamboo contour brush (reg $32) and/or the Sculptor contouring face slenderizer (reg $24) and I just got them BOTH from QVC for $33.63 incl tax and shipping! What a deal!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did u get that deal Alyson??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank u for sharing, this might be a good one for some. This mascara seems to dry up quickly, so I am passing. I'm looking forward to getting the Spring collection. I have already purchased with my 20% off and points, a free Poppy Picnic Limited Edition Amazonian Clay Eye & Cheek Palette..excited!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Trang, it's a bundle that they offer. They have several excellent deals on Tarte bundles, but the one I purchased is here: http://www.qvc.com/tarte-Amazonian-Clay-The-Sculptor-Contouring-Stick-w-Brush.product.A267644.html?sc=A267644-SRCH&cm_sp=VIEWPOSITION-_-20-_-A267644&catentryImage=http://images.qvc.com/is/image/a/44/a267644.001?$uslarge$

    ReplyDelete

I love and encourage comments here at Nouveau Cheap, and I do not censor comments unless they violate my comment policy, which you can view here.

Please refrain from comments that contain:
• Links to your own blog or website
• Advertisements or referral links

Thanks very much for your help in keeping this a spam-free zone.

© 2009- Nouveau Cheap. All rights reserved.
BLOGGER TEMPLATE MADE BY pipdig